Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone .. Let me introduce my Chihuahua - Microschihuas Latino Lover aka Mishko!
He is nice male, playful, his birthday is on 01.01.2005 , so he is borned on first day of new year! :D :D

He was already on two dog showes, Cac Hrusica(very promissing baby) and Cac Trbovlje(Very promissing puppy) ..

What he likes the most .. is playing with his friends , chihuahuas of course :D

Here are few pictures of him .. 8)

Mishko and Chuck (dogo argentino)

Miko-Foldi Coco (Mishko's grandfather)

Mishko, Sassy , Coco

Mishko & Billy

You can see more his pix on :

http://moon-cm.moj-album.com ( MISHKO )

and chihuahua meetings on :

http://pasja-srecanja.moj-album.com

Greetings, Sarah&Mishko

·
Registered
47 Posts
WOW :shock: What a handsome guy, you have there...I have a couple questions if you don't mind.

Do you have problems with your male hiking in the house? If not how did you correct it?

I am asking because a couple weeks ago I purchased my first Male (My first Chihuahua and small dog is just 15 weeks old). I bought the male for a playmate for him but he has Champion bloodlines, gorgeous structure, etc. so I have thought about showing him and (obviously I couldn't get him nutered if I do).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tnx :D :D :D

I never had problems with Mishko hiking in the house, so unfortunately I can't be much help. I have absolutely no idea how to approach that problem if it happened...... I hope, that he wont start doing this, because, i will get a second chi, also male. :?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hello Mishko and Sarah!! :D Mishko is Billie's friend and they play together almost every weekend......
To help you with your problem Tinkerbell's Mom: Billy did it a couple of times and the only thing I did was clap my hands and said a loud, firm NO! he doesn't do it anymore. They also have some dresses that you can put around his waist and he can't do it anymore....... well he does it on himself which is not something he might like :wink: .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts