Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a nice sunny day today, so i took Latte out with her sisters onto the deck. Latte has never been on the ground before, only carried and always only goes on peepad. i will wait till it gets alittle warmer, then let her run around the yard.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww i think latte liked her first outside ground experience! :D cant wait to see what she thinks of grass! soft and fun to roll in! :grommit:

P.S: someone needs to clean their door windows ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow she is tiny compared to the other ones isnt she.
yes, she is so tiny. she weighs less than 3 1/2 pounds. its seems kinda like always having a puppy :)

awwww i think latte liked her first outside ground experience! :D cant wait to see what she thinks of grass! soft and fun to roll in! :grommit:

P.S: someone needs to clean their door windows ;)
yes, for it being only her first time she seemed to like it :) , and LOL, i knew the windows were dirty when itook the pic. the dogs get it so dirty all the time. they love looking out that window. , it was clean one week ago. doesnt stay clean long.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
yes, she is so tiny. she weighs less than 3 1/2 pounds. its seems kinda like always having a puppy :)

yes, for it being only her first time she seemed to like it :) , and LOL, i knew the windows were dirty when itook the pic. the dogs get it so dirty all the time. they love looking out that window. , it was clean one week ago. doesnt stay clean long.
bahahaha! i always see scratch lookn dirt marks on mine hahaha! yay for latte!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww, cuteness overload! Lovely pups. :love7:
You need a couple more Yorkies though, just to even things out. ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
BAD LS BAD! lol!!! stop instigatin her to get more pups! i think 4 is enuff lmao~ :daisy:
WHO is an instigator? Me?! :oops:

nooooo....ok maybe...ok yes! lol :laughing6:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww, cuteness overload! Lovely pups. :love7:
You need a couple more Yorkies though, just to even things out. ;)
BAD LS BAD! lol!!! stop instigatin her to get more pups! i think 4 is enuff lmao~ :daisy:
WHO is an instigator? Me?! :oops:

nooooo....ok maybe...ok yes! lol :laughing6:
Thank you :) , LOL, you ladies are so funny. that would be cute to have 2 more yorkies to even things out :D, but i do agree that 4 is enough. now i have enough

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sooo cute!! :)
Don't worry bout them windows...i don't even bother to clean my back door (which is all glass) because my boxer paws it every single time he goes out. (which drives me mad!) I only clean it occasionally. It's pretty much pointless.
thank you!! :) , now i feel better that i'm not the only one with dirty windows . lol. they really were cleaned one week ago. maybe i will just clean them before i take pics

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thank you :) , LOL, you ladies are so funny. that would be cute to have 2 more yorkies to even things out :D, but i do agree that 4 is enough. now i have enough
lol, never say never! ;)

Your little pack are very beautiful. How do they all get along?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Aww looks like she enjoyed it. How old is she? Holly loves the grass already but it has been warm here if its freezing cold she turns around and will not go out when my older Chi goes out lol..

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol, never say never! ;)

Your little pack are very beautiful. How do they all get along?
lol, ok. i'm not gonna say never... :D, They get along beautifully. Latte has been here now a week and a half and she seems to love it here, always wagging her tail. and her sisters really seem to enjoy her alot. Tootsie even already lets Latte snuggle up with her, its so cute

Aww looks like she enjoyed it. How old is she? Holly loves the grass already but it has been warm here if its freezing cold she turns around and will not go out when my older Chi goes out lol..
well, i dont have an exact birthdate on her. the lady who i got her from said she was one year and 3 months. its been cold here , so i will wait a couple months before i bring her down onto the grass

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
lol, ok. i'm not gonna say never... :D, They get along beautifully. Latte has been here now a week and a half and she seems to love it here, always wagging her tail. and her sisters really seem to enjoy her alot. Tootsie even already lets Latte snuggle up with her, its so cute

Wow that sounds great! She adjusted quickly, that's wonderful.
I'm happy for you & your little family. She is so gorgeous, guess
her personality goes hand in hand with her good looks! :coolwink:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
ps: your avatar pic is priceless!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts