Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did something really dumb... i snapped a whole bunch of pics, then i realize that the memory card was not in my camera. i guess the camera lets you take a some pics without a memory card in them but i have no idea how to download those or if you even can onto the computer. so ... when i finally discoved that... she was tired so i only got a few pics. :(.
but on a brighter note, everything is working out great. she Loved the Ziwipeak. just gobbled it right up . i didnt even give her any of the stuff she'd been eating. She is such a sweetheart. she was checking everything out, she made this funny sound , not sure if its a growl or what... when minnie or tootsie or peyton got too close to her. but seems they all get along good for it only being the first couple hours ( i'll get some better pics tomorrow)

·
Registered
573 Posts
lol, yes i do! i got to get some more pics of her. i think she's fast asleep right now
Aw, she's had quite an exciting day! Lacey didn't sleep at all when I first got her. She was terrified of me and terrified of everything her feet touched. She's finally settling in. From those pics, it looks like Latte will settle in quickly and comfortably.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Oh, my, she is just too adorable. If you press the menu on your camera, go to image storage and change it from auto to internal memory. Then switch over on the top of the meno to review and scroll down to copy. It wil say copy to memory card. Highlight the All and press the butten and all your pics will transfer from the camera to the memory card.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
She is just too cute. :)

Oh, my, she is just too adorable. If you press the menu on your camera, go to image storage and change it from auto to internal memory. Then switch over on the top of the meno to review and scroll down to copy. It wil say copy to memory card. Highlight the All and press the butten and all your pics will transfer from the camera to the memory card.
This should work. I've taken pics without the card being in the camera many times.;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
aahhhhh elaine!!!! im in the pic! *baaaaaaaa* LOL :) she is too too too cute! sucha sleepy girl! :lol: hehehe~ yes there are internal saved pics in digicams! some cams save like 3 i think? i dont rember its been a while since i had a digi :p

·
Registered
801 Posts
Elaine - she is so precious! What a beautiful face and color.
I just want to snuggle her to death. :love5::love5:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for trying to help... i'm really terrible at computer things. i tried to find image storage after pressing menu and i cant find it :(. lol, its ok. i will take some new pics. i would love to save these ones i took though seeing they were the first ones... maybe i'll figure it out eventually

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! And so petite!! She is an itsy bitsy girl. Love her!!! I think you hit the jackpot, she's fantastic!! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts