Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
absolutely gorgeous
thank you so much Dave ! I think they are but I know they are my babies :D

( I just noticed you live at Niagra Falls. what a cool place to live :). I was there years and years ago )

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The girls look lovely as usual and it looks like such a nice day! I love the yellow wooflink dress. Yellow is really becoming one of my faves this summer ��

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
thanks Meoshia ! it was a pretty nice day today. not too hot but it was a little bit humid. yes, that wooflink adorable dress is a great style for Tootsie. its so comfy on her. she doesn't like anything with sleeves. I like yellow too. something different . the girls have so much pink. I do still like pink but its nice to get something different.
** just heard back from Pariero and I am happy !!! besides what I originally ordered, they are holding for me ( and I am assuming at the sale price ), the mademoiselle tee in pink, the white lacy coveralls, the love hug hoodie in pink for latte and Minnie, and the hug bear tanks in XS white for latte and M pink for Tootsie . now, just to wait till they ship it out. I don't think they charge your card till they ship it out .... I cant wait. nothing else I want for a long time ( hopefully ) but these were just too good of a bargain and too cute to pass up :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
lol. yes, she is naked :). I was looking for something yellow in her wardrobe, but I couldn't find anything and then she told me that she'd rather be naked. hehe
I would look at this as an opportunity to shop for something yellow!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thanks Meoshia ! it was a pretty nice day today. not too hot but it was a little bit humid. yes, that wooflink adorable dress is a great style for Tootsie. its so comfy on her. she doesn't like anything with sleeves. I like yellow too. something different . the girls have so much pink. I do still like pink but its nice to get something different.

** just heard back from Pariero and I am happy !!! besides what I originally ordered, they are holding for me ( and I am assuming at the sale price ), the mademoiselle tee in pink, the white lacy coveralls, the love hug hoodie in pink for latte and Minnie, and the hug bear tanks in XS white for latte and M pink for Tootsie . now, just to wait till they ship it out. I don't think they charge your card till they ship it out .... I cant wait. nothing else I want for a long time ( hopefully ) but these were just too good of a bargain and too cute to pass up :cool:

Oh awesome! I just heard back too. I'm getting 2 mademoiselle tanks one pink small and the pink and white ss. The love hug hoodie in pink size small and the 3 boo hoodie in pink size ss. Thank goodness this is all over haha. I was only charged sale prices so I'm sure the same will go for you. Can't wait til both our orders ship 😊

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi cuties! Always love seeing your girls.

hi Krystal. the girls say hello to you and Odie. I feel the same way as you. I love seeing pics of Odie !!

I would look at this as an opportunity to shop for something yellow!
LOL, Lynda !! I think you are right... Minnie needs something yellow. but... I have to think real hard, because she may already have something that i'm forgetting about .... ;)
Oh awesome! I just heard back too. I'm getting 2 mademoiselle tanks one pink small and the pink and white ss. The love hug hoodie in pink size small and the 3 boo hoodie in pink size ss. Thank goodness this is all over haha. I was only charged sale prices so I'm sure the same will go for you. Can't wait til both our orders ship ��

I know... I cant wait also for our orders to ship. your must be waiting for the Japan shipment to come in too cause I don't think they have the mademoiselle tees there since they just added them to the site.
are you sure this is all overwith. hehe. I just noticed and adorable smile camisole dress in yellow and in pink on the Japan site :). also a snow what tee but I don't think I like that one

Aww little cuties! I just love Latte's little face, so so cute!
thanks Camille ! she's my little angel :angel1:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
hi Krystal. the girls say hello to you and Odie. I feel the same way as you. I love seeing pics of Odie !!

LOL, Lynda !! I think you are right... Minnie needs something yellow. but... I have to think real hard, because she may already have something that i'm forgetting about .... ;)

I know... I cant wait also for our orders to ship. your must be waiting for the Japan shipment to come in too cause I don't think they have the mademoiselle tees there since they just added them to the site.

are you sure this is all overwith. hehe. I just noticed and adorable smile camisole dress in yellow and in pink on the Japan site :). also a snow what tee but I don't think I like that one

thanks Camille ! she's my little angel :angel1:

Why did they do that to that snow what tee? Lol, not cute at all!! But I do love the smile camisole. Wow yellow must really be in season this yr? I'd love it if they put that smile camisole on the US pariero. I'd def buy it😊

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why did they do that to that snow what tee? Lol, not cute at all!! But I do love the smile camisole. Wow yellow must really be in season this yr? I'd love it if they put that smile camisole on the US pariero. I'd def buy it��

lol. I know.. the snow what tee is awful. its too bad, cause the little sleeves are designed so cute.
yeah, I love the smile camisole, especially the yellow :). maybe they will add it to the US site, just like they added the mademoiselle tee. I wouldn't mind having one for Minnie. she does need something yellow. but i'm going to wait at least until I get my order .

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
lol. I know.. the snow what tee is awful. its too bad, cause the little sleeves are designed so cute.

yeah, I love the smile camisole, especially the yellow :). maybe they will add it to the US site, just like they added the mademoiselle tee. I wouldn't mind having one for Minnie. she does need something yellow. but i'm going to wait at least until I get my order .

Well if you happen to spot the smile cami before I do, let me know 😊. The yellow would be my choice too!

And I agree, the sleeves and design of the snow what top are so cute! Would've looked nicer if they had done a big pretty bow on back and left it plain.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well if you happen to spot the smile cami before I do, let me know ��. The yellow would be my choice too!

And I agree, the sleeves and design of the snow what top are so cute! Would've looked nicer if they had done a big pretty bow on back and left it plain.

ok, will let you know if I see it on the US site !!!
I am so excited , I finally got a message from Pariero. my order just shipped . I got the tracking number . it says its sent 2 day priority mail, so I should get it by Thursday :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
ok, will let you know if I see it on the US site !!!

I am so excited , I finally got a message from Pariero. my order just shipped . I got the tracking number . it says its sent 2 day priority mail, so I should get it by Thursday :)

Yay!!! I just checked my email and they messaged me that mine shipped today too! I'm sooooo excited!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts