Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everythings going great with my new little girl. She's getting along just perfectly with her 3 new sisters. i snapped a couple real quick pics. they are not the greatest. i'll get better ones eventually. i know i need to brush my yorkie. and i put minnie next to latte but she didnt want to stay, she was ready to jump down.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Your babies are so adorable and I just can't get over how gorgeous Latte is!
In the second picture the angle makes Minnie looks huge comparing to Latte lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh sooo tiny so glad they're getting along
yes, me too!!! minnie, tootsie, and peyton are very good natured and enjoy other little dogs. latte was used to being around alot of little dogs. , so they all are happy :)

Your babies are so adorable and I just can't get over how gorgeous Latte is!
In the second picture the angle makes Minnie looks huge comparing to Latte lol
thank you! i know, Minnie does look like a giant next to Latte. its funny cause she's only 5 pounds at the most, somtimes less than 5. she's just so long legged an skinny. Latte isnt skinny at all. she loves to eat :)

hahahaha minnie! :shock:
so cute elaine! :D
LOL, i know, the expression on minnie is so funny. i picked her up and put her next to Latte. she did not want to be there...

Very cute..

Awww. They look very happy together. :)
yes, i think they are!
they are so cute! x

Adorable little thing. All your dogs are.

She's so adorable! All of them are such cuties! :D

thank you ! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww everyone looks so sweet. Such pretty girls! :love5:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
All your dogs are precious Elaine, and your little Latte is a dream-munchkin! Boy the camera does alter proportion--I'm amazed how big it makes the yorkie look beside little bitty Latte.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Those are cute photos. It's nice to see someone's home looking like mine! I have 4 gates/fences in the Chi rooms, blocking off stairs, the front door, the kitchen, and the brand new pellet stove with a wire heat sensor Crazy Annie would love to shred.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
This little girl is just gorgeous in every way!! I am so happy for you and for her!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts