Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi pretty mocha choca Latte! Lol. She looks fabulous in that dress! So pretty ��

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
hehe. ( I got inspired to go listen to Lady Marmalade on you tube. love that song ! ) Latte says thank you Meoshia :). she just got her new Louisdog ribbon top today along with the Louisdog couple top for girls and the Louisdog walking pants !!! we're still waiting for some wookflink

Premium Member
Is the ribbon top that light pink one with ruffles on the bottom? I love that one! Louisdog sizing is confusing for me :-(. Such pretty stuff though. I emailed Melissa today about my order, it seems like we've been waiting a long time. It's going on 3 wks. Be sure to post pics soon 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Is the ribbon top that light pink one with ruffles on the bottom? I love that one! Louisdog sizing is confusing for me :-(. Such pretty stuff though. I emailed Melissa today about my order, it seems like we've been waiting a long time. It's going on 3 wks. Be sure to post pics soon ��

this is the ribbon top ( the one Latte has on ) louisdog 鈽匯ibbon Top

my Louisdog that I ordered didn't take long to get from doggiecouture at all. the wooflink seems to be taking longer though ... sometimes things get here super quick and sometimes it does seem like they take along time. Latte is usually a size XS but sometimes a size S. Minnie is sometimes a size S/M and also sometimes a S... and Tootsie is usually a size M.
it is confusing to me also, cause everything has its own size chart . But I just love Louisdog ! the quality is the best !!
when I get some other good pics, i'll definitely post them with the girls in there new things ;)

** just realized , you probably were thinking the ribbon top was the French heart top. i have that one also, its very pretty !!

Premium Member
Hmmm, you know I'm thinking I like that better than the pants to coordinate with Prince's walking tank! She looks adorable as usual.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm, you know I'm thinking I like that better than the pants to coordinate with Prince's walking tank! She looks adorable as usual.
hehe Lynda. i was thinking that you may want to order this ribbon top ! i didn't get anything for Minnie but , i think the French heart top goes good with this also.

( ** but i really do love both the walking pants and this ribbon top )

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhh yes the French heart top. What size do you think Ava would be? She's just over 3.5 lbs, 8"L 11.5" chest.

she could probably fit in both sizes... the XS and the S . the only thing is the neck could be too snug. ( depends if she has a tiny neck or a thicker neck ). so, if you want it to fit more like a top... go with XS but if she gets any bigger she would grow out of it. the S i think would be good and fit like a dress

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Hi little pumpkin! I love that top on her! I don't remember seeing that one yet! You crew always has the cutest clothes!! I need to come raid their closets!! :)

yes, its from the newest LD line and its called the Ribbon top. Thanks Zorana ! I would love it if you came here and i'd let you raid our closets . hehe. bring all the babies too. I know they'd have fun playing

Premium Member
she could probably fit in both sizes... the XS and the S . the only thing is the neck could be too snug. ( depends if she has a tiny neck or a thicker neck ). so, if you want it to fit more like a top... go with XS but if she gets any bigger she would grow out of it. the S i think would be good and fit like a dress
Sapphire is 3.2 pounds and the small is a bit roomy in girth but fits much better in length (in dresses and tops). In the Louis Dog all in ones, she is an XS. How long is she? Sapphire is just around 11 in length. She needs the small in dresses and tops for length, not girth.

Premium Member
yes, its from the newest LD line and its called the Ribbon top. Thanks Zorana ! I would love it if you came here and i'd let you raid our closets . hehe. bring all the babies too. I know they'd have fun playing

Can we come too? We could all have a clothing exchange!

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Ahhh yes the French heart top. What size do you think Ava would be? She's just over 3.5 lbs, 8"L 11.5" chest.

Sapphire is 3.2 pounds and the small is a bit roomy in girth but fits much better in length (in dresses and tops). In the Louis Dog all in ones, she is an XS. How long is she? Sapphire is just around 11 in length. She needs the small in dresses and tops for length, not girth.
Latte has been fluctuating on her weight. she did weigh 3 pounds and now has gained some ounces and weighs 3 pounds, 5 ounces. ( so a few ounces short of 3 1/2 pounds ). she does have tiny short legs... and has a stocky kind of build even though she's little. I forgot her chest size but i''m thinking its somewhere between 11 and 11.5. She is 8 inches long.
the Louisdog Ribbon top she has on here in this pic is size XS. I do have some Louisdog size S tops and dresses for her but sometimes the dresses are a bit too long on her. I wanted this ribbon top to fit her more like a top or a mini dress and not too long. I think the XS fits her perfect in this style.
( Wooflink tops will work for her in size 1 , but the dresses size 1 are all too long on her )

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
I'm in....that would be super fun and yes it's warm here. Late fall is beautiful!
i'm in too !!! ( as long as I can talk Peter into coming along ... I wouldn't want to drive that far alone ). I think we would take the 3 chis . yay!!! cant wait :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts