Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
��Love the hot pink! I hope they make some more lace hoodies like that. This was one of my faves. Very beautiful!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
i'm so happy with it !!! now Latte has the white and the hot pink one. the style fits her so good and is so comfy on her, I would of bought the green one too if it was available. and was a great bargan too at 50% off :)

Premium Member
I wanted the green and the pink. Def should've have bought them months before the big sale. Who knew they'd go so fast. Especially since their inventory showed they had it in stock when I first ordered during 50% off sale. Latte looks great in it!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Love the idea of a lace hoodie! With my LC's I don't get many excuses to dress them up in the summer!! Latte is a lovely model as usual. =D
thanks Kat ! the lace hoodie is really so very comfy on Latte. I wish I could of got one for Minnie and for Tootsie too but I got them on sale ( 50% off !! ) , and all they had left was size XS... Lattes size .

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
I love that hoodie too on Latte.....I was a day late and a dollar short on this one! Wild have loved the white one for Sapphire!
thanks Lynda ! yeah, they only had size XS left and I don't think you would of been happy with the xs length on Sapphire

Aww she's a cutie, the hoodie looks great on her. :)
thanks Camille :)
So cute! She's a gorgeous model. xx
aww, thanks Sarah

Looks great on her!
thank you Christie !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts