Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been bitter cold here in Massachusetts. in the teens during the day and single digits at night. brrrr. this will help keep my little girl nice and warm. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwww I love Latte's new outfit! Is that wooflink? What size did you go with? It looks so adorable on her and comfy too!! Now I want some!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
thanks Zorana,

hehe. yup , its a wooflink pj :). i got her 2 pairs, the other ones are white with little brown teddy bears on them and pink bows.
i got her a size 1. anything bigger would of been huge. one of her legs did slip out of one of the back legs while she was laying down... does that happen with Lola's all in one Wooflink? Latte is very short , little legs, so i think maybe thats why. maybe if i kind of fold them up once and put a stitch in them that wont happen again. but i really love them and she is very comfy in them

·
Registered
530 Posts
Oh boy I can't imagine what could be cuter. It was 7 degrees during the day today. Barney is freezing. I have his thermal on under his coat and he still doesn't want to go out. I have been looking for fleece pjs for him but I have not found any.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Good grief, I have just converted that to Celsius, and that is -14! It is only about -1 or 2 degrees Celsius here, (which is about 30 F) and the whole country has pretty much ground to a halt!
It - 2 here in Upper Michigan, Windshield -20 our water pipes are frozen.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts