Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks ladies.

Boss was roaming around the living room. He moves too much for me to get a good pic most of the time. *Sigh* Hyper hyper hyper. Sometimes I wonder if he's not part JR. :) I'll have to get some pics of him soon. Maybe I can test out the video setting and get him to do his "tricks".

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Hi Kristin,

Lina Beana is soooooooooooo cute and beautiful (of course). She has the biggest chi ears! Please give her hugs and kisses from me. :)

When Lina lived with us, she loved to snuggle and nap inside my laundry basket filled with clean warm laundry just taken out of the dryer. We would leave the laundry basket filled with warm laundry on the floor just for Lina so she could get inside and take a nap there. This was her weekly ritual (he he). I have to dig up photos my hubby took with his cell phone of Lina napping under clean laundry inside our laundry basket.

Bella, on the other hand, likes to nap under warm laundry that is dumped on my bed and ready to be folded. She gave up the laundry basket to her big sister, Lina. I had to split up warm laundry into two piles, one for each girl to nap in (yes, we spoiled them rotten). Of course, I couldn't fold the clean laundry until both girls woke up from their naps. What we do for our chis! :p

·
Registered
133 Posts
Aww, that's sounds so sweet BellaLina's Mom. I'd love to see some photos. Archie loves snuggling under our duvet. We've got a pet basket for him that we put on the bed when we're watching TV, and he usually waits until he thinks we're not watching him and sneaks under the duvet, rubbing his side againts my legs before sprawling himself out and snoozing! :D I bet he'd love laundry too...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts