Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some laundry out of the dryer, put it on the couch until I could switch loads and come back and fold. Came back seconds later to laundry with a Ruby on top. In her defense, it is toasty warm and it is COLD here today!

The part that was so funny is that the pile was like 12" tall. I did not expect to see her there! She just recently got big enough to jump up on the couch.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
My Sissy that I put down two months ago, loved it when I put laundry from dryer on couch or bed. she even jumped in dirty basket by washer when I was doing laundry. She Love it. Oh How I miss her. But my new Chi Amberleah lou lou helps the hurt.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So sorry for your loss. We lost our boy, Mick, in November and we got Hope immediately after because we were so heartbroken. We miss him terribly but the girls have sure made our hearts happier! I so understand!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I was afraid to get another one, I cant stand it when they get sick and have to put it down, I was so close to her that I cried all the time. But as weeks went on and coming home and no little one waiting for me hurt worse. I am loven my new chi, I will be home with her most all time other than doctors and GG shopping. I not going back to work any more. so we have lots of time together.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
She is so much like Gracie in every way!

I love to wash my sheets, dose them heavy with fabric softener and put them right back on the bed as soon as they come out of the dryer, and Gracie makes it almost impossible to make up the bed! She rolls around on those warm sheets with as much joy as she rolls around on dead earthworms! :D

And when I take warm towels out and put them in the basket to fold, she gets in the basket and sleeps on top of them until I run her out to fold them!

Ruby is so precious!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How old is Gracie? Ruby looks so much like her now (from your pics) and I SO hope that she will keeping looking like her!!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
When I wash my dogs' snuggle blankies (one in every bed....and LOTS of beds lol!) I don't even bother folding them. I just get scoop them right out of the dryer and drop them back on their beds. Tango is SO funny...he'll run around to every single bed getting under the blankie for a minute, then move on to the next bed and do the same thing. I finally realized that he's soaking up the heat from as many still-warm blankies as he can! And Jazz just watches him, couldn't care less! She loves to burrow too, but not as much as Tango, and doesn't seem to crave warmth as much as he does either. When they're curled up on me, if I'm under my own snuggle blanket, Tango will always burrow under it with me every time, Jazz sometimes.

The picture is really cute! That's a look of contentment, right there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts