Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, everything was totally perfect, Lisa! We can't thank you enough. I LOVE all the personalized shirts and they look FABULOUS on Laurel. She wore the little purple harness security shirt all day hahaha b'c she totally is our home security system.

I LOVE the stuff you got me, too! The candles all smell totally delicious and we need all the Christmas decorations our home can get right now so the little Santa candle holder is too cute and a perfect addition, as well as the ornament...so cute.

Anyway, PICTURES!!!

IS for ME? Weally!?? Ebberyone else go away! (We had to banish the boys for Laurel's gift opening...they just could NOT be good).

Wow, look at all this stuffs!

Dogitos! Yum yum yum ... she immediately tried to tear into the bag haha. Of course she was allowed to have one!

Awesome little Christmas Santa Balls. So fun for her to chase up and down the hall.

This collar looks gorgeous with her coat color!

Tags for the collars...these are awesome!

I gotta gets in dis bag...I knows ders sumfing goods!

Success tastes delsmishious and like WABBIT EAR!

Dis is crawzy soft and Laurel LUVS it!

Gorgeous hoodie and fabulous collar, again both colors that look totally wonderful on her!

And...a SNUGGLE SLEEPER!
She is THRILLED about this. She knew what it was right away (Our others are always fighting over the one we currently have), and hopped right on it wondering when I'd put a pillow in it for her haha.

more pics to follow!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Laurel with her awesome pressies... (minus dogitos as they were too much temptation and she would NOT stay for the pic otherwise), and rabbits feet/bullies haha.

And dats not all!!!

Piglet and Bryco got a little gift too because dey no was in da exchange!!!

I know there's noms in here...can I gets over with the photo and on wif da nommings please??

This little blankey is fabulous! thank you!

I WILL GETS U BUNNY!

His lil blankey!

They both also got one of the adorable santa hat balls! But they kept scattering stuff all over haha so I just tried to get pictures over with.

AND on top of it all, Lisa sent me the most gorgeous little candle holder, candles, and ornament with our doggies and us on it!...

Everything is absolutely gorgeous and we love it...I can't thank you and your chis (I'm sure they helped!) enough, Lisa!

Laurel looks great in her new gear and the colors you picked were so perfect...haha I guess I always haphazardly pick colors and they're not the best, but you did great! Laurel loves her treats and she's been on or in her snuggle sleeper and pillow all night.

THANK YOU and Merry Christmas! We LOVE everything.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
what in the world are dogitos! reminds me of doritoes! are they good? :D wow lisa went all out! i kinda figured it was a "L" on her package when she took a pic muhahaha i got it right! :D shes sucha great person to think of bryco and trigger too! :D awwww~ and of course libby wow that dress looks adorable! greaa job lisa!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, fabulous gifts!! Lisa did a fantastic job!! I love it all. Aren't dogitos great? They are a staple around here. ha! And is that a Susan Lanci collar I see?! OMG - I LOVE those!! You guys got spoiled! Super! :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
WOW, great gifts!!! Lisa & Lila did a great job; Laurel got tons of loot, plus stuff for mom, Trigger and Bryco!

The dress for Libby is from me :) I saw it and just thought it'd be great to get the wardrobe started for her.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, fabulous gifts!! Lisa did a fantastic job!! I love it all. Aren't dogitos great? They are a staple around here. ha! And is that a Susan Lanci collar I see?! OMG - I LOVE those!! You guys got spoiled! Super! :)
Yes it is Susan Lanci! hahaha I'm gonna hafta get a few more of them as it's my introduction to it's existence. Gorgeous and it looks GREAT on Laurel. Lavender is so her color.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW, great gifts!!! Lisa & Lila did a great job; Laurel got tons of loot, plus stuff for mom, Trigger and Bryco!

The dress for Libby is from me :) I saw it and just thought it'd be great to get the wardrobe started for her.
Dangit! I tried to compare handwriting ! Gonna go post it in your thread then! LOL your card writing and the note writing was different...whoops! Well Thank you! It is DARLING and ahhh one more reason I wish time would fast forward just a little bit!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, I just love Laurel. She always look so sad/antsy, bless her heart. I bet she loves all her awesome goodies! :) Very cute pics!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww, I just love Laurel. She always look so sad/antsy, bless her heart. I bet she loves all her awesome goodies! :) Very cute pics!
Hehe she does a little...I think she is an "old soul" or thats what I always say she is. But she's always been a little anxious and high strung. Haha thats why the snuggle sleeper is great for her to relaxxx in ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts

awwww!!! its so cute crystal :hello1:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Kristi the Libby dress is from Crystal.Hehehe! ;)

I'm so thrilled you liked everything, and it all fits Laurel! Yea!! That was totally stressing me out! Lol!
You know I am so glad Crystal got you mittens. I did too, but threw them away by accident! I replaced it with the snow family ornament instead. Isn't it adorable!?! I have one too. I love it! :)
I had so much fun shopping for you and Laurel. I know you have like a zillion beds now, but I ordered that back in September after doing a little research on ya. ;)
I'm happy Ms. Laurel likes it.
Merry Christmas Green family! (((Hugs!!!))) :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kristi the Libby dress is from Crystal.Hehehe! ;)

I'm so thrilled you liked everything, and it all fits Laurel! Yea!! That was totally stressing me out! Lol!
You know I am so glad Crystal got you mittens. I did too, but threw them away by accident! I replaced it with the snow family ornament instead. Isn't it adorable!?! I have one too. I love it! :)
I had so much fun shopping for you and Laurel. I know you have like a zillion beds now, but I ordered that back in September after doing a little research on ya. ;)
I'm happy Ms. Laurel likes it.
Merry Christmas Green family! (((Hugs!!!))) :)
Haha well we only had ONE snuggle sleeper and I was dying for another one so I did a happy dance haha. Laurel really likes them, too, but the pesky little guys are always going at her to get in it too so I put it on the other side of the room from the rest of the beds and she seems to be getting her peace.

She looks too cute in her pink hoodie too, I need to get a picture of it uploaded. And the little collars...yep, everything was perfect!!

Thank you again...you did GREAT...Laurel sends puppy licks to Lila too!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I'm glad you wanted another Snuggle Sleeper. I had no idea about them until I did a little snooping around your threads. Traci makes awesome beds! I now have one, and another on the way just like yours except with blue. :)
I totally agree lavender is sooo Laurels color! ;)
Give Laurel hugs and kisses from me and Lila! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
wow, really nice presents and great pics! i love that pretty collar with the bow, love the personalized things, love the ornament, really nice :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts