Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear, Daisy must be the worlds laziest dog. It's 11.15am here, and Daisy has not yet arisen. We sleep together, and I got out of bed hours ago, got dressed and went downstairs and started working without her. All the doors are open and she will come and join me when she wakes up, but that is yet to happen.
Bless her. She loves her beauty sleep.

She always does this too, unless I have to drag her out of bed to go out, she will happily lie in till midday. Forget breakfast, it'll be lunch soon.

Does anyone else have a lazy chi? :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She does have her hyper moments Sam, but this is toooooo early in the day for her. Haha. She will probably only properly wake up at about 3ish? She will come down and see me soon, but I'll soon find her asleep again :p

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Daisy has finally come downstairs, at 11.50, lol. She saw me and practically lept at me it was so cute :)
Give your girlies kisses from me too Sam xxx

·
Registered
135 Posts
Oh I would love for Penny to sleep in, at 5 a.m. she starts saving the household from the sandman. I have long been addicted to the snooze button, unfortunately my precious little puppy has no use for such a contraption.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Spoiled little Daisy! lol Chanel gets up at 4am with her papa every morning, ready to go for her morning adventure walk.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Im going to challenge you that my Pippi is the laziest dog - Not just in the world, but in the entire universe!

She wont get up til at least midday every day, and goes back to bed before lunch! Shes just plain lazy unless SHE wants something done.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Lexxi is always the last one out of the bed in the morning. Everyone else is all excited to go out and pee, and then there's Lexxi, still curled up on the bed. If I'm not going anywhere, I let her get up on her own and leave the baby gate open on my room, but if I am leaving, after I get dressed, I drag her out of the warm bed and take her to the dog room.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts