Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to wake up Cooper this morning and found the first photo below. I sang our good morning song, "Gouda Cheese," and he didn't budge. OmaKitty even went up to the kennel to see if he'd wake up for her.

Then, about 3 minutes later, I passed by his kennel again and the bottom picture is what I found. LOL I've had days like this, too.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i had one of thoes days to day when i had to get up for work!
I would love to be a dog, you get people to wait on you hand and foot and your only job is too look cute ,lick alittle human feet ,eat,drink,and S***! and people will spend more money on your clothes then they do there OWN!!(well i know i do)

·
Registered
642 Posts
:lol: How adorable, "I feel the same way today cooper"

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's 12:30pm right now and he's still sleeping. Those photos were snapped at 10:45 this morning. LOL

Do you need Cooper to come teach Ms. Lily how to properly be a lazy bum?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
It's 12:30pm right now and he's still sleeping. Those photos were snapped at 10:45 this morning. LOL

Do you need Cooper to come teach Ms. Lily how to properly be a lazy bum?
I'm pretty sure she's hopeless. The latest she's ever let me sleep was about 7am and that was when we'd gone to bed at 1am. She sees the sun begin to rise - or even senses that it could conceivably rise sometime in the next few hours - and she is up and full of energy. Little **it. I had to adopt one of those early riser chi's, didn't I? :smilebox:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL Cooper's just the opposite. Since he's used to me working nights, if the sun is out, he wants to be asleep. He's gotten better though; when I am working, I get up around 2pm and he'd usually roll out around 2:30. Of course, we'd go to sleep at dawn, too. LOL

He's got a pair of doggles to wear when the sun comes out. He and I look like vampires when we're out during the day; him with his doggles, me with my sunglasses that I bought tinted, then I got some car window tint and applied it to the sunglasses ... twice. So I've got three layers of tint on those suckers.

I should get his doggles on him and take a photo... he doesn't like wearing them much but I'm not worried about torturing him for a few minutes. :lol: Plus, OmaKitty likes it.

Edit: he's still asleep, by the way. 1pm.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:shock: :shock: You HAVE to post pictures of him in his doggles!!!

I love Cooper, he seems like he has such a personality! :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm busy workin on website updates right now (believe it or not... I'm actually working) but when I get up, I'll shake him out of the kennel and get his doggles on him. Ohh... he'll LOVE that (not)!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Poor Cooper! He must have "tied one on" last night! It must be hard being so dang popular! :D Cant wait to see him in his "doggles", bet he looks sooo cool in them 8) (Dont tell him) :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ROFL... still sleeping. 2pm. I'm going to have Mr. Frog wake him up and see if he wants to go outside.

BTW, he's been asleep since 2am. It's time for him to get outta bed!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts