Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Oh I love their new blankets! The prints you chose are so pretty, I love animal print! How many did you order?
I'm glad they're helping keep their papa warm, best snugglers! Such cuties!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Yessssss I love that blanket soooo much! I almost ordered that one and now I'm def getting it after seeing yours. Mine absolutely love these soft plush blankets. And they look so precious all snuggled up enjoying family day. How's Carolina liking her new outfits? I can't wait to see your new bed. Indy his handsome, is coat is so lustrous!💖

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I love their new blankets! The prints you chose are so pretty, I love animal print! How many did you order?
I'm glad they're helping keep their papa warm, best snugglers! Such cuties!
Thanks Zorana. I ordered 2, one xs and a medium. Got a really price ordering them through Amazon. It our first Bessie and Barnie items and I love these blankets and the colors.

They are the best snugglers. :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Thanks Zorana. I ordered 2, one xs and a medium. Got a really price ordering them through Amazon. It our first Bessie and Barnie items and I love these blankets and the colors.

They are the best snugglers. :)
Very nice! Amazon has amazing steals from time to time, I ordered 3 bessie and barnie beds a couple months ago from there and they were super cheap. We also ordered 4 legitimutt blankets on amazon too at a steal, they're really similar to the bessie and barnie ones. Do you have a bessie and barnie bed?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yessssss I love that blanket soooo much! I almost ordered that one and now I'm def getting it after seeing yours. Mine absolutely love these soft plush blankets. And they look so precious all snuggled up enjoying family day. How's Carolina liking her new outfits? I can't wait to see your new bed. Indy his handsome, is coat is so lustrous!💖
Thanks Meoshia. Carolina loves her new outfits, I think she loves all the attention of getting dressed, trying them on, etc., but I think I love them more.

I didn't order the bed yet. Can't decide between snow leopard and wild kingdom, I love both patterns and I'm waiting to see if they come down below a $100.

Indy does have a nice shiny black coat.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, cute pics ! My girls also love the blankets. I just got 2 in the pink shag in size XXS for Ellies carrier. I also have a bunch of bigger sized Legitimutt ones. now I have enough

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thanks Meoshia. Carolina loves her new outfits, I think she loves all the attention of getting dressed, trying them on, etc., but I think I love them more.

I didn't order the bed yet. Can't decide between snow leopard and wild kingdom, I love both patterns and I'm waiting to see if they come down below a $100.

Indy does have a nice shiny black coat.

I'm sure Carolina's wardrobe will come along quite nicely over the next few months. I really enjoy seeing her beautiful face and cute outfits. I'm sure the more you dress her, the easier it'll be to take good pics and of course the use of her fave treats wouldn't hurt 🐶.

I keep checking those beds and still no good deal on them yet. I'm in no hurry for one. So I can wait. I have the Wild Kingdom here, and my crew loves it. I do prefer the coloring of the Snow leopard though.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Love it! We adore the B&B beds and blankets! Also Legitimutt has awesome blankets! They run larger than B&B so watch sizing. The Legitimutt beds are nice but the B&B beds are nicer!

Also one thing I love about B&B is they are a disabled Vet owned company. Since my dad is a veteran this draws me to them.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awww, cute pics ! My girls also love the blankets. I just got 2 in the pink shag in size XXS for Ellies carrier. I also have a bunch of bigger sized Legitimutt ones. now I have enough
I never tried Legitimutt. I have a couple from The Dog Squad and their similar, but not as soft as Bessie and Barnie. I might have to check the Legitimutt one's out too.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm sure Carolina's wardrobe will come along quite nicely over the next few months. I really enjoy seeing her beautiful face and cute outfits. I'm sure the more you dress her, the easier it'll be to take good pics and of course the use of her fave treats wouldn't hurt ��.

I keep checking those beds and still no good deal on them yet. I'm in no hurry for one. So I can wait. I have the Wild Kingdom here, and my crew loves it. I do prefer the coloring of the Snow leopard though.
Thanks, Meoshia. The treat thing is a good idea, I'm going to try that and see if that helps with getting her to pose, sit for pictures. I just always worried about overfeeding treats, so we always go light on them, but I'm going to give it a try.

I keep checking the beds too, but Carolina does have 2, one from Junybell and another that I can't remember the brand, but it's a furniture type one that looks like a couch/chaise. So I'm in no hurry either. I like the outdoor ones too from B&B, was thinking about one of those to use on the deck in the summer.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love it! We adore the B&B beds and blankets! Also Legitimutt has awesome blankets! They run larger than B&B so watch sizing. The Legitimutt beds are nice but the B&B beds are nicer!

Also one thing I love about B&B is they are a disabled Vet owned company. Since my dad is a veteran this draws me to them.
Thanks, Christie. Thanks for the heads up on which beds are better.

I agree, I also like the fact that they are a disabled Vet owned company and they donate to Wounded Warriors Project (a charity my husband and I also contribute too every year). My dad also served, so it is always something that draws my attention too.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice! Amazon has amazing steals from time to time, I ordered 3 bessie and barnie beds a couple months ago from there and they were super cheap. We also ordered 4 legitimutt blankets on amazon too at a steal, they're really similar to the bessie and barnie ones. Do you have a bessie and barnie bed?
Thanks Zorana. No, I don't have a Bessie and Barnie bed yet. I do have 2 beds for Carolina, one from Junybell and another furniture type one that looks like a couch/chaise. She uses both, but I'm going to get a Bessie and Barnie eventually too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts