Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy my chi's sure are lazy today! The only one who would come out of their crate was Leo!
I think I made their crates TOO comfortable, lol!

Lola Bear relaxing...

Mojo took over Leo's crate, as usual

My pretty girl!

Leo is up and ready to play!

Which toy should I pick?

Snuggle time!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww my cuties! :love5:
They all look adorable as usual. Such nice pics.
Look at Leo's fuzzy bum! How old is he now?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, I love him fuzzy bum but bry keeps threatening to cut it off! I told him I may have to give him a snip snip if he touches it!! Lol. Girl, he is going to be 1 on February 1st! Can you believe it?? Tear, tear....
His mom is due tomorrow with puppies and I gotta show you mom (prego here) and daddy!!
Mom:

Dad:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aww they look ever so sweet :)
I must say that snuggle blankie looks very warm and plushy, I wouldnt mind dozing off on one ;)
And I L O V E Lola's top! Where did you get that?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww they look ever so sweet :)
I must say that snuggle blankie looks very warm and plushy, I wouldnt mind dozing off on one ;)
And I L O V E Lola's top! Where did you get that?
I bought it from doggiecoutureshop.com, it's made by Wooflink and its called the Julie. Here is a better pic, they make great clothes, one of my favorite brands.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ok so Zorana, I guess in 12 weeks from tomorrow you'll have a new baby girl? ;) :eek: :cool:

...Bryan doesn't need to know....

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok so Zorana, I guess in 12 weeks from tomorrow you'll have a new baby girl? ;) :eek: :cool:

...Bryan doesn't need to know....
Haha, oh how I wish! I would love just one more girl but I think we are at our max capacity right now :(
We do a lot of traveling with the chi's, and I can still handle taking 3 places but barely!! If only we had a yard w a fence! And my mom already thinks im crazy for having 3.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha, oh how I wish! I would love just one more girl but I think we are at our max capacity right now :(
We do a lot of traveling with the chi's, and I can still handle taking 3 places but barely!! If only we had a yard w a fence! And my mom already thinks im crazy for having 3.

...exactly my point, she already thinks you are crazy...what's the harm in one more? ;)

...you know you'll cave in eventually, you keep mentioning the pregnant mama.
Just go for it girl. What better home for a pup than yours?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...exactly my point, she already thinks you are crazy...what's the harm in one more? ;)

...you know you'll cave in eventually, you keep mentioning the pregnant mama.
Just go for it girl. What better home for a pup than yours?
I know once I post puppy pics, I have a feeling everyone will be like "get her, get her"
Must log off now.....jk!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts