Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Brrrrr it's so cold outside! Lounging around watching Catfish on MTV and Bry is catching up on sleep, I noticed the girls were shivering!! I put their little bunny hoodies on and they both fell right alseep, all cozy! Love them! The boys are snuggled in their crate burrowed into their warm bkankets.

Registered
awww, such adorable pictures !!! I love the smile bunny hoodies :bunny:. Ellie Mae said to say hi to Lola and Mimi and she wanted me to take a pic of her today in hers. its so very cold out here too and it does keep nice and toasty warm

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
awww, such adorable pictures !!! I love the smile bunny hoodies :bunny:. Ellie Mae said to say hi to Lola and Mimi and she wanted me to take a pic of her today in hers. its so very cold out here too and it does keep nice and toasty warm

Awwww Ellie is twinsies with her cousins!! She is so adorable! This is one of my favorites from LD, the ears are so cute! Is she slowly fitting into more of Latte's things?

Registered
Awwww Ellie is twinsies with her cousins!! She is so adorable! This is one of my favorites from LD, the ears are so cute! Is she slowly fitting into more of Latte's things?
me too. I love this smile bunny hoodie. i'm tempted to get one for Minnie but, I know Ellie will chew on the ears. until Ellie is out of her puppy stage, I think I just have to dress Minnie and Tootsie in plain things like the thermals . yes, she I fitting into the things that were on the smaller side on Latte. a lot of XS Louisdog but not all XS. the bunny dress and actually this hoodie is alittle too roomy on her and eventually she slips her front paws out of it. but, most XS louisdog is fitting her good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts