Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had the warmest Winter Day in 3 years yesterday (29C or 84F) but I had to work all day. Today was my day off and it was cold and rainy. At least I know Spring is coming. We spent much of the day lazing in front of the TV and reading so it was relaxing. :)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
glad you had a nice day, lovely photos of your chi babies. I have the same name tag for Gucci :) and the same tag in pink and silver for millie and pixie, havnt got round to getting darcys yet will have to have a trip to the pet shop :)

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
glad you had a nice day, lovely photos of your chi babies. I have the same name tag for Gucci :) and the same tag in pink and silver for millie and pixie, havnt got round to getting darcys yet will have to have a trip to the pet shop :)
Thanks! I like those tags, Satine has the pink one, because they are really easy to read and well priced which is important when you have 4 dogs like we both do now. 😀

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Thanks! I like those tags, Satine has the pink one, because they are really easy to read and well priced which is important when you have 4 dogs like we both do now. ��

yeah your right, its like four times the spends as well as the fun, Curtis wont be best pleased haha, just kidding hes a gem he doesn't mind ;)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Awe, great pictures, your babe's are beautiful. A lazy weekend during winter is about the only thing I like about it. I bet you're looking forward to spring, then summer.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe, snuggle pups! You guys look so comfy and cozy. Aside from going out to lunch yesterday I pretty much stayed hm too. I'm glad you were able to spend some quality time with the little guys.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pics, looks like you all are enjoying your day, the pups look so happy to be with you. Love your bird, Parrot?
Love these, your babies are beautiful I want to steal them if you don't mind that is lol ;)!!! I also love the birdie what kind? I adore birds.
Aww thanks, I want to steal your babies too! I'm pretty sure that CP has the cutest dogs on the Internet. 😉 Naboo is a Hahns Macaw, sometimes called a mini macaw. She is awesome and loves Nibbler. She'll even call out for him sometimes when she's alone in the loungeroom.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great pics, looks like you all are enjoying your day, the pups look so happy to be with you. Love your bird, Parrot?
Thanks, yes I have lazy dogs who are quite happy for the odd lazy day. Yes, Naboo is a parrot, Hahn's Macaw. I added a pic above. Her love is a bit bitey and stabby but we're working on that.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awe, great pictures, your babe's are beautiful. A lazy weekend during winter is about the only thing I like about it. I bet you're looking forward to spring, then summer.
Thanks. :) You're right that lazy days in winter can be nice. This winter has been really cold so I'll be super-happy to see Spring and then will probably start moaning about being too hot in Summer. Lol.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awe, snuggle pups! You guys look so comfy and cozy. Aside from going out to lunch yesterday I pretty much stayed hm too. I'm glad you were able to spend some quality time with the little guys.
We did have some nice family time. Your lunch looked lovely, Ava is so pretty!! We're looking into staying at a Pet Friendly Hotel opposite Centennial Park in Sydney sometime in Spring somI'm looking forward to that .

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where are you that 'winter' is 84 degrees?? Sounds like summer here in Chicagoland!
Sydney Australia but it was the warmest Winter day in 3 years and it's getting close to Spring. Summer in Chicago must be lovely, it gets stupidly hot in Sydney in Summer.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Aww thanks, I want to steal your babies too! I'm pretty sure that CP has the cutest dogs on the Internet. 😉 Naboo is a Hahns Macaw, sometimes called a mini macaw. She is awesome and loves Nibbler. She'll even call out for him sometimes when she's alone in the loungeroom.

Haha you can take mine they're absolutely crazy! Neeva is currently redecorating my house LOL!! Wow she is so pretty!! I love the name Naboo its actually the name of a character in one of my fav TV shows the Mighty Boosh! I'd love a birdie, they're so fascinating and so intelligent! I'll defos be looking up a Hahns Macaw, I love love love the blue and gold macaws too!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, such cute pics !!! your chis are super cute. I really love there coloring :). And, I see you have a bird.. I can see the birdcage. what kind do you have ? ( sorry, if you already told me... my memory sometimes in not the best ) . I have one African grey parrot, and one 6 year old cockatiel. I just lost my 26 year old cockatiel last week :-(. she was the sweetest bird ever and I miss her so much but she lived a good long happy life with me all 26 years )

** oh, sorry, I didn't read thru the whole thread. your Hahns Macaw is beautiful :daisy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts