·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's lazy Sunday, mama! We stay in bed alllllll day

O no mama I can't gets up, toooo sleepy

No way! I stay in bed

Guys come down!

Pleeeease??!! I can'ts jump that far!! Come down here!

Fine! I eats your bully stick then!

Bite bite bite

Happy Lazy Sunday Chi People! We be CHI laxin!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they all look so adorable Chi laxin! Lazy Sundays are the best! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww they are so gorgeous!!! how old is the last pup? :)
Thank you :) Leo is just over 11 weeks.

Aww they all look so adorable Chi laxin! Lazy Sundays are the best! :)
Thanks! More Reese and Miley pics as requested:) Reese put a stop to it though, he hid under the bed until I put the camera away, brat! Aren't they? We need to get our butts in gear and hit the dog park today though while we still have the nice weather.

They are all beautiful, I love your chocolate Chi :)
Thank you! And double thank you for singling out Reese, he is the dog love of my life!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Toooo cute! Lazy Sunday's are the best! They are saying, Mama let's just relax all day. I laughed out loud at the, "I just eatz your bully sticks then." :lol:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Toooo cute! Lazy Sunday's are the best! They are saying, Mama let's just relax all day. I laughed out loud at the, "I just eatz your bully sticks then." :lol:
Thank you! Such lazy little things, chihuahuas. Leo is already HOOKED on bully sticks, he cant get enough.

How adorable are they! I love their pic!
Thank you!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Thanks! More Reese and Miley pics as requested:) Reese put a stop to it though, he hid under the bed until I put the camera away, brat! Aren't they? !
Aww Reese is camera shy. He should want to show off his gorgeous self, I really love his coloring. Love your new siggy too! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Paula! I had to coax him out with some treats and then he was persuaded to submit to one more little photo shoot. I got some cute ones of him, I will have to get them onto photobucket soon. Now how about some Pip and Roo???

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
They are too cute! Heather is offering a great deal on those snuggle beds you linked to you might want to get in on, there's a link in the buyers/sellers section I think :) I love Leo and it will be fun to watch him grow :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Thank you Paula! I had to coax him out with some treats and then he was persuaded to submit to one more little photo shoot. I got some cute ones of him, I will have to get them onto photobucket soon. Now how about some Pip and Roo???
Ha, Reese is smart, he knows he gets treats in exchange for photo shoots! :D
I look forward to seeing more of the pics!

As for Pip and Roo, considering all these snuggle sacks I'm buying today, a photo shoot will likely be in order soon. :lol:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Beautiful dogs! I love chocolates, I almost got one, maybe next time. lol Miley is stunning. And little Leo is just so fluffy.

·
Registered
185 Posts
OMG! I think I am totally in love with them all! They like to spend their Sundays just like I do...lazing around in my pj's all day, taking the time to relax!!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are too cute! Heather is offering a great deal on those snuggle beds you linked to you might want to get in on, there's a link in the buyers/sellers section I think :) I love Leo and it will be fun to watch him grow :)
Thanks! O I just saw her post about them, this site leads to so many unplanned shopping sprees! I may need to get another one...

Ha, Reese is smart, he knows he gets treats in exchange for photo shoots! :D
I look forward to seeing more of the pics!

As for Pip and Roo, considering all these snuggle sacks I'm buying today, a photo shoot will likely be in order soon. :lol:
I bet they will make adorable little snuggle sack models!

Beautiful dogs! I love chocolates, I almost got one, maybe next time. lol Miley is stunning. And little Leo is just so fluffy.
Thank you! Haha chis come in too many colors, Im always saying that!

OMG! I think I am totally in love with them all! They like to spend their Sundays just like I do...lazing around in my pj's all day, taking the time to relax!!!
Thank you :) Ha! Same here, I think thats why I get along so well with chis.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts