Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I wonder what color she is going to be when she gets older?

So mad about the bow lol.

The face says it all.

Anybody home?

Tell me I am cute.

And smart. Don't forget the smart.

AhhhhhhHHHHHH!

I's a biddy.

Hasing a being of me.

She is 14.5 weeks old/1lb 15 oz...she desperately needs to growww!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww hehe she is sooo cute - and smart! ;) New siggy time again. lol. She really is just darling, Kristi. I love her coloring. How are they all getting along together?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Oh, my word is she cute!!!

Her coloring looks a bit Laurel, a bit Oakley, heck she has a bit of color from all of her siblings! It will be so cool to see what her coat ends up being.

Ruby was that exact weigh and was 14 weeks the day we got her. That is why she makes me nervous. She is now 19 weeks and is just 2 1/4 lbs.! I think that girl is going to be Oakley sized!

You really have to share sometime what treats, tricks and techniques that you use to get them always so nicely posed. My pictures are a wreck. Perhaps my girls are just spastic and have poor manners....that is likely.

·
Registered
894 Posts
She is soooo cute! I can't believe how small she is. I don't think she'll be as big as you want/need... But she is so dang adorable. I think you're right, you do have 2 of the cutest LC Chi pups! :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
OOHHHhhh a sable baby !! She reminds me of Crystal's Britney and Rachel's Macy ~ what a beauty she is.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
YAY:hello1::hello1: Ive been dying to see new pictures!!!! I LOVE her!!! Her coloring is so beautiful! She has so many different colors in her face alone...wow!! She looks like she was wearing sunglasses :D

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
OMg. Cuteness overload. :) She is absolutely a doll. How is she doing with the other babies? Is Asia jealous?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a beautiful baby! I love it.... cute... and smart! :) How is she fitting in? I would love to see pics of her and Asia together!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, what a face... she is just beautiful! Asia, Bryco, and Leah are such a lovely LC trio.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
OMG!! Her mask is just stunning!! I have never seen a chi with such a destinctive mask as that! I hope she doesn't loose the mask with age; it's so unique.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a doll!!! I love her little masked face. Congratulations, she is gorgeous Kristi! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts