Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Madison is finally starting to enjoy her time outside. Here are some photos we took last night while trying to wear her out a little.

Mom, the porch steps are a lot harder to climb than the ones inside!

I'm working on my innocent look...

If I promise to calm down, can we go back in? This grass is really tall!

hold on, maybe i can dig my way out of this harness

dad is home!

i'm so cute!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Emily, she is beyond adorable. How do you resist that little face??? You've got a great pup on your hands there. What a darling.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, how sweet is she! She is really growing, isn't she. What a sweetheart! I just love to see them on their adventures outside. They have so much fun out there. Whole new World, new smells, exciting!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! She's a doll. you all loving her makes me appreciate her even more!

Emily, she is beyond adorable. How do you resist that little face??? You've got a great pup on your hands there. What a darling.
Resisting is easy when she's coming at my nose with teeth bared. for some reason, she loves to bite my nose! :) she really is adorable, though

Awwww, how sweet is she! She is really growing, isn't she. What a sweetheart! I just love to see them on their adventures outside. They have so much fun out there. Whole new World, new smells, exciting!
growing so much! she's about twice the size (weight) she was when we got her. haven't weighed her in a couple weeks, though, so she could be even bigger! We'll know next week when she gets her last shots (so glad it's her last - then i just have to get her spayed eventually!)

madison is ADORABLE!!!!!! we need to see more of her here!!! her face! her ears!!!! ahhh
I know! I need to be better at taking pictures - but again, she's usually attacking my face, so if I have the camera up...no good, i say!

I really hope her ears stay down. she'll be adorable either way, but the ears add SOOO much to her personality!

She is adorable, soooo little and fluffy!
Thanks! she's not as fluffy as she was a couple weeks ago. however, my shirts seem to be fluffier... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts