Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
yeah - it's real hard! They aren't supposed to be able to tell the difference between an hour or five hours, and think of how you each look forward to seeing each other at the end of the day!

Of course there is a solution to your feeling bad about leaving her . . . Get her a playmate!!

She' so cute!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I second the playmate lol! I would hate to leave her too. I hated leaving Tyler when we first got him as a puppy. He wined a lot. We actually had our neighbors dog's watch him when we couldn't be home. Of course our neighbor's were Tyler's breeder's so technically his other momma was keeping an eye on him for us.

We eventually got PP 5 weeks later and it was the best decision for us and Tyler. Don't regret it.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I finally got my husband to agree to Lady, he would kill me if I brought hme another one but I sure have thought about it!
BahHumbug, these men are all bluff, carrying on like pork chops about "no more dogs" - what can they say/do once it's there, a big fat nothing! Pfft, what the heck do they do towards caring for them, cleaning up, preparing meals etc. zip, zero, zilch, they just enjoy the good bits.

Revolt, rise up, go against the flow and get one, you know you want to :p

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BahHumbug, these men are all bluff, carrying on like pork chops about "no more dogs" - what can they say/do once it's there, a big fat nothing! Pfft, what the heck do they do towards caring for them, cleaning up, preparing meals etc. zip, zero, zilch, they just enjoy the good bits.

Well said! :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts

Haha you're so funny, Dee! But I have to give my boyfriend credit. He does at least half of the work that has to do with Chloe. And I never even have to ask. He loves her so much that he doesn't mind. Even though he wasn't very thrilled about her at first! He has changed his tune!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

1 - 10 of 10 Posts