Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some new pics of my babies last night
"Mummy are you still there?" ( He never ever leaves my side lol)

"I wub u mommy"

Leila: "hey didya hear the one about the...." lol

"mummy pweez take dis dumb ole shirt offs now"

crazy leila

"I is cute, No?"

Thinking Happy thoughts.

The playing never ends with leila

"Gets away fwum da ducky finn. It's mine!!"

Hee Hee Hee

·
Registered
23 Posts
They are both so sweet. Look how your boy looks at you. And Leila is especially a beautiful little girl, love the dark colours. I really and truly love the one with her crazy eyes, my boy does that too where they are so wide they point in slightly different directions. Adorable.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
They are a precious pair. Days around your house are truly tons of fun I'm sure! :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Finn has such a kissable face! I am curious about his breeding--my rescue Clover kind of has that big eyed Japanese Chin look, too. I have been wondering where that comes from In the Chi heritage (I am a rescue person so i know nothing about breeding). She is a LH Chi.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Oh, gosh, they are so beautiful. Leila reminds me so much of Babushka, both in color and temperment. She constantly wants to play with every bit of anything she finds on the floor. And she will bug the other dogs or me with it in her mouth until someone plays with her.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are so beautiful Cheryl! I love how Finn loves his mommy so much. Those mamas boys! They are so fantastic! Leila is so pretty, I love her cute little face. :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Cheryl, I just want to come sit on the couch with you one night as you narrate Finn and Leila's escapades lol.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
What fabulous pictures and captions. Both pups are just so damn cute!!! Priceless interaction between them to. Love them!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
aww i love your babies, they are soooooo adorable. Love the pics!!! :) lol i love the one where she looks like shes gunna eat the duckie!!! tee-hee

·
Registered
655 Posts
Cosmic cuties! The are so darling. Little Finn looks like such a little gentleman and Leila is so precious.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts