Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My silly girl is quite the alarm system. The last few days She has spent very little time in her pen and mostly just having full run of the house. She hears Every Little sound and "oof oofs!" at them. Sometimes she really cuts loose to a full scale "Barooo!" Its quite amusing but she's a bit overboard. :D I mean she has some supersonic hearing ;) If she is continuous, then i correct her. lol :rolleyes:
She has surely stolen my heart!!!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Aww its lovely when they find their voice - Maisie found hers a while back and has barked all the time since

·
Registered
432 Posts
I might one day regret typing these words, LOL, but I actually wish Harry would bark more! He only does it very rarely... usually out of frustration when something is beyond his reach.

I want to see a video of Leila barking her little head off... I love it when Chis bark :D

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Its quite funny trying to work out all their barks isnt it??:D
Heidi is my main barker. She will do her loud bark for general noises and if she is really upset will do her more howly bark. But I love the little "wuff"s when she isnt sure if she should be barking or not!!LOL:rolleyes: (she also does little wuffs in her sleep sometimes!!)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
It is funny the first time they bark. The only time Maya barks is when I walk by and she wants me to play with her. Other than that? Nothing. Bruiser now is mr. guard dog. He never barked at all for the first 5 years of his life. Phoebe my shih-poo did all the barking for him and every other dog on the block in my opinion. But after she passed, he must have decided that it was his job now to guard the house. Poor thing. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts