Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I swear the black ones are naughtier. Trigger is by far my worst behaved, but most endearing dog LOL! He liiikes Leila ;) HAHAHA bad Leila, now you are gonna have no bed to sleep on!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ah ha haaaaaaaa!!!!! Leila - you are hilarious. I love the pftttttttttt photo. That made me LOL!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I swear the black ones are naughtier. Trigger is by far my worst behaved, but most endearing dog LOL! He liiikes Leila ;) HAHAHA bad Leila, now you are gonna have no bed to sleep on!
I swear i should've got her this adorable little "devil" costume at the store. It would've been too perfect :evil2:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
LMBO, that's too funny, Shellie my golden destroys beds so doesn't get anything in her crate, she almost got a blockage from eating a blanket once. The silly girl.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
My sister has resorted to the outdoor lawn chair cushions for her show standard poodle, so far it's the only type 'bed' that the dog can't destroy.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
haha so naughty, but so cute she can get away with it! ;)

·
Registered
602 Posts
thats so cute "free" the stuffing! thats hilarious!

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
Leila just wants one of those nice soft Martha Stewart's doggie beds... so she had to get rid of that one first (she told me this).........

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My sister has resorted to the outdoor lawn chair cushions for her show standard poodle, so far it's the only type 'bed' that the dog can't destroy.
LOL I'll def. keep that in mind. :)

haha so naughty, but so cute she can get away with it! ;)
Yeah, she can get away with murder. ;)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............She is too cute.
Thanks so much! :)

thats so cute "free" the stuffing! thats hilarious!
lol Thank you! :)

LOL oh noo! Poor bed.

Hey, is Leila primarily potty trained for the potty pads you have there?
She rarely uses them, only if i neglect to get her out enough. She really likes to go outside better.

Leila just wants one of those nice soft Martha Stewart's doggie beds... so she had to get rid of that one first (she told me this).........
LOL oh did she now? :laughing1: Only if she stops being so destructive. I can't trust the little terd. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ha-ha! Little stinker! I have to agree with Paula, she's too stinkin' cute to be mad at! :lol: Her was just trying to make someting, Mommy. Maybe she wanted to make a pillow? :lol: She is just as cute as a button!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Gosh, she is just sooo cute! Mine don't destroy beds, if they grab ahold, I stop them, but just about every toy is destuffed. Only a squeeky bone and Pepper's monkey is still in it's stuffed condition.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha-ha! Little stinker! I have to agree with Paula, she's too stinkin' cute to be mad at! :lol: Her was just trying to make someting, Mommy. Maybe she wanted to make a pillow? :lol: She is just as cute as a button!
maybe hers was lol. she did tell me she wanted to help me make some stuffs. ;)
Gosh, she is just sooo cute! Mine don't destroy beds, if they grab ahold, I stop them, but just about every toy is destuffed. Only a squeeky bone and Pepper's monkey is still in it's stuffed condition.
The little terd did it while i was asleep this morning. lol
She already tore up a bed my mom had gotten her. she is a real stinker.!! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts