Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Leila is such a little doll. Love the pic with your daughter too, so sweet! I'm glad Leila is slowly getting back to her old self! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Wow her incision looks wonderful! And she seems like she had a little twinkle back in her eye this AM :) Very glad she is recuperating well...we always love seeing her!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yes, her incision really does look great! Just a wee little mark!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww Leila is such a little doll. Love the pic with your daughter too, so sweet! I'm glad Leila is slowly getting back to her old self! :)
Thank you!! Me too :)
Wow her incision looks wonderful! And she seems like she had a little twinkle back in her eye this AM :) Very glad she is recuperating well...we always love seeing her!
I thought so too, but i havent' seen many. Smaller than i thought it would be. Thanks!! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Oakley's incision looked terrible...stitches were all sticking out every which way and eep...it just looked nasty...so Leila's really looks great! I think they must have used the skin glue for the external wound closure but I am sure there are disolvable stitches on the inside :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
It looks great!

Gretels was small like that but she had the wire stitching. So convenient those internal stitches!

Is she getting back to 100%?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Shes looking so much better today! Has she been trying to lick at her incision at all? It looks so small its hard to imagine its even bothering her! Leila is such a little sweetie, I really love her coloring with that all black face. And your daughter is lovely!

add: Mileys was a MESS! Her incision really does look great.

·
Registered
912 Posts
So glad she's doing well! Her incision really does look great. Lo had those kind of stitches, too. It was a relief she didn't have to deal with having them snipped and pulled out! :) They look so funny with part of their bellies shaved, don't they?!?! lol

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oakley's incision looked terrible...stitches were all sticking out every which way and eep...it just looked nasty...so Leila's really looks great! I think they must have used the skin glue for the external wound closure but I am sure there are disolvable stitches on the inside :)
Poor Oakely :( Yes there are dissolvables inside. YAY! :)

It looks great!

Gretels was small like that but she had the wire stitching. So convenient those internal stitches!

Is she getting back to 100%?
Yes she really is. I'm keeping her in her pen though cause i'm afraid she'll try to jump on furniture..eek!

Shes looking so much better today! Has she been trying to lick at her incision at all? It looks so small its hard to imagine its even bothering her! Leila is such a little sweetie, I really love her coloring with that all black face. And your daughter is lovely!

add: Mileys was a MESS! Her incision really does look great.
No she hasn't bothered it yet, but if she does i have a onesie ready. :) Thanks so much!!

So glad she's doing well! Her incision really does look great. Lo had those kind of stitches, too. It was a relief she didn't have to deal with having them snipped and pulled out! :) They look so funny with part of their bellies shaved, don't they?!?! lol
I'm so relieved of that. :) Yep, i love her lil pink tummy.lol
Awww....glad to hear she is doing okay.
Thanks so much!! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Aw, she looks perfect!! I love the one of her with your daughter, so sweet. Her incision looks AWESOME!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts