Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
She sure is loving that bone!
Oh and Thhhhaaaannnnnkkkkkssssss! Now that song is stuck in my head! LOL Everytime my daughter turns the radio on it seems to always be on and it seem to always be playing in the pre-teen girls store at the mall when we go there. UUUGGGGHHHH, I can't escape that song even on here!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw so cute! Love the 4th pic down, she's getting really serious there! lol.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She sure is loving that bone!
Oh and Thhhhaaaannnnnkkkkkssssss! Now that song is stuck in my head! LOL Everytime my daughter turns the radio on it seems to always be on and it seem to always be playing in the pre-teen girls store at the mall when we go there. UUUGGGGHHHH, I can't escape that song even on here!
Haha I haven't heard it that much really. I dont' listen to the radio that much. But I actually like it. ;)
My daughter and I always change the lyrics to "leila leila leila, ohhh, etc." hahahaha

·
Registered
432 Posts
Leila's so cute! But what exactly is a bully stick? We have rawhide sticks here in the UK, but there are now some doubts about the safety of them, especially for small dogs. But the bully stick looks different. So is it synthetic, or a bit of dead animal? :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts