Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leila's breeder had both Leila's parents for sale and actually her mom has been sold. I never saw good pictures of them and I had never even see her mom before. I think they're both beautiful and was sad that they were being rehomed. I was so tempted to get her mom but i knew it wasnt a good idea right now. Her dad is still for sale though. I hope they both go to great homes. I can't decide who she looks like more. But its cute to compare. I'm going to print them out and put them in their scrapbook.

Leila's Mommy

Leila's Dad

and here are a some of Leila. I think she looked more like her mom as a baby and now she looks more like her dad.

·
Registered
677 Posts
They are so cute. :love5:

It is nice that you get to put the pics of leila's parents in her scrapbook.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
That's so neat. I've always wondered what Shiver's parents look like.

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
She is sooo pretty! She reminds me so much of Rylie (but different colors, of course!) They have the same build and face.

I think she looks a lot like her mom- both of her parents are very pretty.

Rylie looks like a complete mix of both her parents- her mom was blue, and her dad was fawn. Rylie is blue and fawn.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Leila is absolutely adorable!! :D She is definitely one of my favorites!!

I think her parents are beautiful as well. I'd definitely say that she looks more like her dad.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I agree with Courtney, Leila is definitely one of my fav's! Look at that face!

Leila's dad reminds me of my Carl's dad!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I looove Leila. She's so beautiful. :D That face is precious. I think she looks most like her dad. It's too bad they're being rehomed, I hope they go wonderful places. :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
i love my cheese said:
i always thought rylie and leila looked alike. rylie is so pretty. i love her color. shes glows! the blue mixed in with the fawn is so pretty. she has that shimmery silver glow. so adorable! i think we need some rylie pics asap!
I agree about the need for Riley pics :D But i digress.... I think leila looks more like her dad :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts