"i is jingwey when i moves, dis hat no fits mees dough!"

"wooky mommy i got a fuzzypink squeeky toy"

"ooh more pink for mees yay i can pways tugs of war wif dis!"

"wooky i puts my head in da hole an i gots a cool neckwass!"
more to come

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She's adorable, I love her, always makes me happy to see her. I could squish her she's so cute, and her pressies look adorable too!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

"dwesses woot woot!"

"iz too sexy for dis dwess sooo sexy yeah haha sexy!! ;) "

"hey dere chi boys check me out yo!"

"i weally wike dis dwess mmhmm!"

"i eben dots a waincoat!"

Thanks so much kim and paris. We love our gifts. Leila got so excited that she opened the floodgates on the floor!! :rolleyes: I'm going to use that mug for some hot cocoa later, and check out your cd. Can't wait to hear it! :D
Thanks again!
p.s. She is gonna have to wait to have the treats after she's lost her weight though. lol

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Omg Cheryl she looks like she's got nipple tassels on ahahahahaha I nearly fell off the sofa
She does!! lol I rent her out on the weekends. Bahaha! ;)
She's adorable, I love her, always makes me happy to see her. I could squish her she's so cute, and her pressies look adorable too!
Thanks!! I swear the pink toy with the rope she was playing with it , took it up on the couch with her and then by herself put her head in the hole. I bout died! :) Maybe she can start dressing herself!!!! ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Iz sowwy bwyco, you know i wuv u. But dere is so many cute boys on dis fowum. I wike twigger, bwody, and bwuiser, chancey, quigley, dexters,..... and da wist goez on ! ;) i woud consider doughing steadys if u wants dough! :love1:
Bryco says "YUCK! TWIGGER? WHUT U FINKINGS? He is suuuuuch a dumby!"

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, Ms. Leila looks so pretty in her dresses! We are a Leila fan too! Beautiful little girl! Love all of her fancy, wonderful gifts! Lucky Angel! Chancey says, "kissy kissy, sexy Mama!" :love5:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awwww, Ms. Leila looks so pretty in her dresses! We are a Leila fan too! Beautiful little girl! Love all of her fancy, wonderful gifts! Lucky Angel! Chancey says, "kissy kissy, sexy Mama!" :love5:
Bryco: "Wooooof! Grrrrrrrrr...I takes you Chancey!"

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Oh myz godz Leila yoo lukz sooo smexy in dat pink dwess. And oh wowz thoze nippel tastles! All mi chwistmasez hav cumz at onze! ~ Louie xx

My poor boy cannot keep his tongue in his head for drooling at gorgeous miss Leila!
Her little dress is sooo adorable she is such a beautiful little girl!
What a lovely SS :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh myz godz Leila yoo lukz sooo smexy in dat pink dwess. And oh wowz thoze nippel tastles! All mi chwistmasez hav cumz at onze! ~ Louie xx

My poor boy cannot keep his tongue in his head for drooling at gorgeous miss Leila!
Her little dress is sooo adorable she is such a beautiful little girl!
What a lovely SS :)
Hahahahaha!!
"wisten up fellas, deres enough of mees to go awound!" ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts