Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was off of work yesterday so the long coats and I met up with Leslie and Alice for some shopping downtown. Despite the fact that I practically had to drag Mimi to walk initially, she was not having it, we all had a blast.

The weather was perfect and the pups were the talk of the town, people were even knocking on their store windows inviting us in to say hello and get snuggles. It's amazing how much attention they received.
I even got a new lovely handbag!! Yay! Perfect day.

Mimi loved riding around with the top down!

My favorite!

Chewing a bully in aunt Leslie's car

My handsome devil

Sibling love!!

My new Burberry bag, it was love at first sight, sigh*

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh girl that bag is AWFUL! :sad3: You poor thing, let me just take it off your hands to save you the embarrassment!

That's what friends are for! :cool: So just send it over. ;)

LOL

The pups look good. Mimi is growing into such a beauty. And I love her new collar.
I love the bag too of course, in case you did not get my slightly loca sense
of humor. Super sexy bag, perfect for a gawgeous lady like yourself! :coolwink:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I just love your pups! They are all so cute!!! I can not get over how big Mimi has gotten! It's like she just sprouted overnight! She's a real beauty! And Leo is definitely a handsome devil! They are always dressed so cute! I love your whole pack!

Mimi's new buddy belt is very pretty! What pattern/color is that?

Your bag is gorgeous!!!

Shopping days are always a blast!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
They are too adorable Lady! I love Mimi's collar, it is beautious. I was trying to work out is Basil will fit in a wooflink Chic bag but as you can fit Mimi and Leo in I think we should be Ok :) Is it comfy to carry with both them in, I worry about the chain handles being a bit painful!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
GORGEOUS pictures GORGEOUS puppies! Leo for me was love at first sight, he is getting more and more handsome!
Mimi is growing up so beautifully. how is the purple splash fitting now?
I do have one complain though, what about at least one pic of Mimi's sister and BFF?
Волим те, xox

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh girl that bag is AWFUL! :sad3: You poor thing, let me just take it off your hands to save you the embarrassment!

That's what friends are for! :cool: So just send it over. ;)

LOL

The pups look good. Mimi is growing into such a beauty. And I love her new collar.
I love the bag too of course, in case you did not get my slightly loca sense
of humor. Super sexy bag, perfect for a gawgeous lady like yourself! :coolwink:
Thx dear, I love the bag too, I was on cloud 9 girl! Mimi's collar is actually a necklace from wooflink, it's lola's from a couple years ago. :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just love your pups! They are all so cute!!! I can not get over how big Mimi has gotten! It's like she just sprouted overnight! She's a real beauty! And Leo is definitely a handsome devil! They are always dressed so cute! I love your whole pack!

Mimi's new buddy belt is very pretty! What pattern/color is that?

Your bag is gorgeous!!!

Shopping days are always a blast!!
Thank u T!! I don't know what is more shocking, how fast she grew oe that she is almost 6 months old.
Her buddy belt is the purple splash Leslie ordered straight from BB, I haven't seen anyone else carry it although I have seen pink splash. I want to get her the dunt fur exclusive posh pearl pink too!!

No more shopping days for me! After that Burberry bag and $500 at VS semi annual, I'm done, lol. ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thx dear, I love the bag too, I was on cloud 9 girl! Mimi's collar is actually a necklace from wooflink, it's lola's from a couple years ago. :)

I remember seeing that necklace on their site, thought it was ok, but on Mimi
it looks STUNNING! It's the dog, she's too pretty for her own good, everything
looks extra special on her.

Your bag is awesome, I went back to look at it a couple of times, love it.

Oh and I'm copying Mayra, but in my own way... Ya tebia lublu! :coolwink:

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your dogs are cute, but THAT BAG! Haha just kidding of course, but that was a good purchase. Need to spoil yourself once in awhile. Meems and Leo are adorable and I can't believe they both fit in that carrier.

Haha, it's why we work so hard, right?? I'm cut off from handbags now, I usually splurge on 2 luxury bags a year and I already bought a new Louis Vuitton 2 months ago. So no more!!
They both fit pretty easily is the carrier which is surprising but it's a good size. That's one of my favorite doggie bags, I like all the extra compartments. Thank you for the compliments!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts