Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leo and I went to visit a friend who lives about an hour away and we had so much fun and even bought some stuff at a couple doggie boutiques! It was such a nice day for us, Leo got to practice all his socialization skills and he took some cute photos for me!

Are we there yet!!!

Watching all the people walk by...

Omg really mom??

Mmmmm this smoothie was so yummy!

I think I'm ready for my nap time!

Do u like my new hoodie? Mommy said I had to have it bc she loves anything w the British flag on it! (as I wait patiently for the bully stick she's waving in my face)

Can I please chew by bully in privacy?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
cute life presever . lol. and love the new hoodie, what make is it? he still looks as cute as ever in the skull shirt too :) . did you get your mom to fix the bigger size one for your bigger boy?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cute life presever . lol. and love the new hoodie, what make is it? he still looks as cute as ever in the skull shirt too :) . did you get your mom to fix the bigger size one for your bigger boy?
Oh no, I forgot! Lol. She's coming over tomorrow so I'll ask her then! That skull tank is my favorite, it seems likes he's always wearing it when I take pictures! The hoodie is by Millie UK, but I don't think they make that brand anymore, let me know if u find it. They were around a few years ago, they specialized in hoodies like
that one and really beautiful fleece hoodies too (Lola has one too). I haven't seen it since then except for today and it was on clearance for $15 (originally $60).

Did u buy a new carseat??

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Oh no, I forgot! Lol. She's coming over tomorrow so I'll ask her then! That skull tank is my favorite, it seems likes he's always wearing it when I take pictures! The hoodie is by Millie UK, but I don't think they make that brand anymore, let me know if u find it. They were around a few years ago, they specialized in hoodies like
that one and really beautiful fleece hoodies too (Lola has one too). I haven't seen it since then except for today and it was on clearance for $15 (originally $60).

Did u buy a new carseat??
i did a search but couldnt come up with anything by that make Millie UK. :( .

No, still didnt buy the car seat. i cant decide which one i want , the snooze or the LA one ... i do love the way the LA one is made better than the snoozer , but love all the color choices of the snoozer one... so still deciding ....
i did buy some new doggie dresses by ruff luv though. ( like they dont have enough already, but i could not resist, and they dont have anything in that make :rolleyes:) bought them online, they should be here soon. :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i did a search but couldnt come up with anything by that make Millie UK. :( .

No, still didnt buy the car seat. i cant decide which one i want , the snooze or the LA one ... i do love the way the LA one is made better than the snoozer , but love all the color choices of the snoozer one... so still deciding ....
i did buy some new doggie dresses by ruff luv though. ( like they dont have enough already, but i could not resist, and they dont have anything in that make :rolleyes:) bought them online, they should be here soon. :)
Ohhhhhh I wanna see the dresses! I love that brand! Super cute and affordable, please share when they come in. There's always more room for doggie clothes, lol!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts