Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So while Leo was having a blast at his bday party last week, I think he may have picked up a bug. He's been reverse sneezing, sneezing, and his eyes have been running like crazy
After two nights of being woken up by his constant reverse sneezing, we went to see the vet today.
She gave us some Benadryl for post nasal drip, antibiotic, and hycodan for cough. I hope he gets some relief and sleeps tonight! My poor little man!

On our way to see the Dr!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
So while Leo was having a blast at his bday party last week, I think he may have picked up a bug. He's been reverse sneezing, sneezing, and his eyes have been running like crazy
After two nights of being woken up by his constant reverse sneezing, we went to see the vet today.
She gave us some Benadryl for post nasal drip, antibiotic, and hycodan for cough. I hope he gets some relief and sleeps tonight! My poor little man!

On our way to see the Dr!

Keep this on hand it works better than antiobiotics for nasal drip ,sneezing,cough plus they don't expire.You can purchase them thru the site or amazon,wag.com, others i am sure to compare prices.
HomeoPet - Cough
HomeoPet - Nose Relief

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my poor little babe! :(
I'm sad for you Leo, but I'm not worried, I know your mama will take
great care of you. Hugs my little man, I hope you feel better very soon!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I hope that Leo is starting to feel better!! I love his hoodie by the way. He couldn't be in better hands, I'm sure he'll be back to normal in no time thanks to his meds and some TLC from mom! =D

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Leo says thank you!! Really appreciate all of the love! We were snuggling all night together!
He wasn't very fond of the medicine last night or this am, but we all slept last night!! Yay!
He was honking a little this morning but nothing compared to yesterday.
For those who liked his hoodie, it's from etsy by pet it chihuahua.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts