Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a package today from best bully sticks online and boy did we get some goodies! Mojo and Leo got 3" beef trachea and Lola got her absolute favorite......rabbit ears!!
I had to snap some pics of Leo enjoying his beef trachea on his new Bessie and Barnie super plush blanket....
He really loves these things!!

I'm ready to eat my treat!

Mmmmmm this is soooo yummy!

I could chew this forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Zorana, he's beautiful! But my oh my I could never let the pups eat on such a
nice blanket! Those things stink once they've been chewed on for a while. Save
the blanket before it's too late! It's too gorgeous to die young!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks girls!! He sure is focused! Mojo already finished his and is crying for Leo's!
I usually buy the smaller rings too but these were cheaper than the ones half the size online.

I was planning on doggy laundry tomorrow LS, so it's ok! ;)
Just bought this blanket and it is SO nice, I'm really impressed with the quality!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I love these types of blankets, but try to not wash them often because most
times it affects the quality, they slowly but surely deteriorate. Which is why I
give my bunch their stinky chews on top of regular cotton towels. I tend to
over-think things, I think. ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You know what your gorgeous blanket remind me of? Those Trundle Tiger
Dreamz beds. That is what I thought it was at first. It's very very nice.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to know, thanks!! They do look like the Tiger Dreamz, this is by Bessie and Barnie. Leo received one of their beds as a neuter present from me and Bry, and it's really nice too! I went in for food and left w this darn blanket, lol.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Good to know, thanks!! They do look like the Tiger Dreamz, this is by Bessie and Barnie. Leo received one of their beds as a neuter present from me and Bry, and it's really nice too! I went in for food and left w this darn blanket, lol.

I just Googled that brand. I had no idea that blanket was from a doggie brand,
I thought it was meant for us people...lol, it's that nice! I'm drooling over that
company's beds now...so nice, so many choices!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just Googled that brand. I had no idea that blanket was from a doggie brand,
I thought it was meant for us people...lol, it's that nice! I'm drooling over that
company's beds now...so nice, so many choices!
Oh I know!!!! I have a small (24") round bed I bought from a local shop, it's tan and made from rosebud I think it's called. But they have these shag ones like the old susan lanci shag cuddle cups that are ridiculous! Wish I saw that one first to be honest. The cover comes right off and into the wash, so easy!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Really? Eek, I sent chews with one of the Christmas packages I sent to Canada. Did I do something wrong?
Terri, I really don't order much, I don't know all the rules. But am pretty sure
food is a nono. But I guess if you don't write it on the form, and they don't
open up the package then it can get through regardless.

Oh I know!!!! I have a small (24") round bed I bought from a local shop, it's tan and made from rosebud I think it's called. But they have these shag ones like the old susan lanci shag cuddle cups that are ridiculous! Wish I saw that one first to be honest. The cover comes right off and into the wash, so easy!

Yes, I saw it just now on their site, it's very nice. I love their animal prints too!The Pony is awesome.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
...if he's really enjoying chewing something he'll be there with his eyes half closed!
Hehe that sounds like my Basenji boys, eyes half closed, head slightly tilted
back, mouth slightly open, completely in their own world....nom nom nom! lol

It's cute. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts