Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not as delightful as it sounds. I took 50+ pics, and only got a few decent ones. Leo would NOT stay in the picture, poor little Reese just wanted to lay down, and Miley shook like a leaf the whole time- she does not likey the bad bad camera!

Mr Leo

Reese and Miss Miley...dont they just ooze Christmas joy...

I think this is their best group pic, or it would be if Reese and Leo didnt have robot eyes

Poor little things, they tried hard to take a good picture for mama
More robot eye :(

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww hehe I just love your pack, Katy. Leo is becoming more and more handsome and Miley's color is so pretty and Reese is just an overall doll. Reese is my favorite of your little ones, I have to admit. Just something about him, he has such a sweet face. :) I agree 3rd pic down is their best group shot, I think that shot came out fantastic actually. I love it. It's a perfect Xmas card pic. :) I wish I could get a shot that nice of mine, hehe.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Those came out beautiful! #3 is perfect!!! You did great!!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Reese and Miss Miley...dont they just ooze Christmas joy...
OMG... that pic is hilarious with that quote....*falls outta chair*... its soooooo cute..... you should put that one in the Chi people Christmas contest.... with that quote :)

the group shots are good.... 'robot eyes' can be easily fixed.... you have some nice photos.... great job!!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
OMG... that pic is hilarious with that quote....*falls outta chair*... its soooooo cute..... you should put that one in the Chi people Christmas contest.... with that quote :)
LOL! I agree! :D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Great pictures...in the "Christmas Joy" one Miley looks like she is saying "We are DONE now". I like the 3rd picture as well. Very card worthy.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww they are so adorable!
I laughed so hard when i read your quote and saw that pic too, it's pricelsss!
Hey you did better than i could, mine will just not let me get a good pic of all 3 together!! x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ha ha! Miley is hilarious!!! She and Brody can be the Christmas Grinches!! :) Great pics! Super cute.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Yup! That sounds like me! Shayley is perfect always but it's Kizzie who takes a few million times to get a good shot LOL Those pics are adorable!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awww, they're so cute! Great pictures :D
Thank you!

Aww hehe I just love your pack, Katy. Leo is becoming more and more handsome and Miley's color is so pretty and Reese is just an overall doll. Reese is my favorite of your little ones, I have to admit. Just something about him, he has such a sweet face. :) I agree 3rd pic down is their best group shot, I think that shot came out fantastic actually. I love it. It's a perfect Xmas card pic. :) I wish I could get a shot that nice of mine, hehe.
Thank you Paula! Reese is my favorite too, I love all of them but there really is something special about Reese. He is a very sweet boy, Im glad it comes through in pics :)

Those came out beautiful! #3 is perfect!!! You did great!!! :)
Thank you! They were totally terrorized by the end but I just had to try for the group shot! Leo was only there for about 10 seconds so I had to move quickly!

the group shots are good.... 'robot eyes' can be easily fixed.... you have some nice photos.... great job!!!!
Thank you Jan! Hehe that was my favorite pic of the two of them but as I was posting it I realized just how miserable they looked! Thats a good idea, we havent participated in the photo contests yet :)

#3 is a perfect pic...
It is now :) Thanks again

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great pictures...in the "Christmas Joy" one Miley looks like she is saying "We are DONE now". I like the 3rd picture as well. Very card worthy.
Thanks you! Ha, Miley was BEYOND done...whenever she got the chance she was taking off and hiding behind the coffee table!

Awww they are so adorable!
I laughed so hard when i read your quote and saw that pic too, it's pricelsss!
Hey you did better than i could, mine will just not let me get a good pic of all 3 together!! x
Thank you Terri! The older they get the easier it is, Im hoping in a few months I will be able to get all three of them to sit AND stay ;)

ha ha! Miley is hilarious!!! She and Brody can be the Christmas Grinches!! :) Great pics! Super cute.
Ha! No kidding! I LOVE that one of Brody, he looks just livid. Little scrooges :)

omg, the group pics came out so good!
Thank you!

Yup! That sounds like me! Shayley is perfect always but it's Kizzie who takes a few million times to get a good shot LOL Those pics are adorable!

I love your pack :) Proof that chis come in many colors and sizes and are all beautiful! Hehe...and you know I love Leo :)
Ha, thanks Kristi! They really are a mixed bag!

I think they are great, too!

And I absolutely love Miley's color!!!
Thank you! So do I, I just love blues.

great pictures.. Miley Looks so mad in the second pic lol :) cute babies
Thanks! Miley definitely had the Christmas scowl going in most of her pics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts