1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mr Leo...

My boys with their matching collars :)
Reese says "no more flash, mama!"

Poor Reesie was such a good boy posing for pictures, and so many of them have this weird "yellow eye" going on...anyone know how to fix it in photobucket, etc? Red eye correction doesnt work :(

Help mama fix my "yellow eye"! There are NO good pics of me, and this would be a good one! I really dont have jaundice of the eye, mama says.

And...Miley made mama's day by using her cuddle cup for the very first time (2 weeks after its arrival)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Mr. Leo is such a little doll! Look at that precious face! He looks like he's fitting in so nicely too. :) Love the pics of Reese and Miley, they are both so precious, I just love their coloring. It's so nice to see some pics of them, we don't see enough of them!

That cuddle cup looks awesome too, Miley looks all cozy in it. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Leo is such a little doll! :love7: I love him!!! I had to giggle at the "jaundice of the eye" pic. :lol: Don't you just hate taking a great pic, and their eyes coming out some distorted color!?! You have a beautiful furry family! Awesome pics! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw Mr. Leo is such a little doll! Look at that precious face! He looks like he's fitting in so nicely too. :) Love the pics of Reese and Miley, they are both so precious, I just love their coloring. It's so nice to see some pics of them, we don't see enough of them!

That cuddle cup looks awesome too, Miley looks all cozy in it. :D
Thank you! He is fitting in SO well, Reese and Miley both love him. Im excited because it took Reese a while to warm up to my fiances lab and to Miley, but he has taken to Leo right away. Reese and Miley say thank you too, and they will try to be good during picture time so chi people can see more of their sweet little faces :)

Leo is such a little doll! :love7: I love him!!! I had to giggle at the "jaundice of the eye" pic. :lol: Don't you just hate taking a great pic, and their eyes coming out some distorted color!?! You have a beautiful furry family! Awesome pics! :)
Thank you! I love him too. Normally I find puppies a bit stressful, but he is just a breeze, the perfect puppy. And yes! I am SO MAD about the creepy yellow eyes. In that pic its the worst, it really looks like something gross is horribly wrong with her eye. She is so impossible to take pics of because she never holds still, which makes it all the more aggravating!
Thanks, I love my little furkids :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is SO much better, thank you! They do always come out better during the day, I suppose I shouldn't even bother trying to take them at night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts