Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
You got the blanket!?!
I love it! Now you and the chis can all snuggle together. Especially while the bf is away.
Gorgeous pic Moni. You look so pretty. Definitely a picture worth framing.
Leopard print looks good on you. :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you ladies...

You got the blanket!?!
I love it! Now you and the chis can all snuggle together. Especially while the bf is away.
Gorgeous pic Moni. You look so pretty. Definitely a picture worth framing.
Leopard print looks good on you. :)

Lisa....OMG....first my bf was like..."no you're not gonna wear that leopard fur outside"...LOL...he thought I bought a big fur coat or something...

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Thank you ladies...

Lisa....OMG....first my bf was like..."no you're not gonna wear that leopard fur outside"...LOL...he thought I bought a big fur coat or something...
Ha! Tell him you want a fur coat for Christmas! Your bf cracks me up. :)
I want that blanket! It's really nice.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I love the leopard print. I made Chico a fur coat for when we travelled to NY this past October. He was the 'talk of the town'

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such a gorgeous pic, Moni! Love the animal print! :) Your BF is a lucky Man to have such a beautiful GF, and 3 beautiful babies!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Moni, you are so beautiful and your chi's are as well!! Love the leopard print! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
wayyyy adorable picture! I NEVER used to like animal prints and suddenly I've been obsessed with it, esp. leopard print. I mean...I adore it. That and zebra. its so funny how our tastes change, and now I'm just rambling. Just wanted to say -- impossibly cute photo!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Your chi's are so adorable and you look great in the leopard print! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very cute! I LOVE leopard patterns. Cheetahs are my favorite animals. LOVE the picture, awesome! I have a pair of leopard pants around here somewhere.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts