Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leo is turning 1 next Saturday, on February 1st! Tonight my friend who owns Woof Life (doggy boutique) threw him a birthday party at the store and had a small dog play group. I wanted to share a couple of photos I snapped w my phone, hopefully she will email me the ones she took bc they are much better!
Leo celebrated with 14 of his doggy bff's!! All 3 had a great time!!!

Happy birthday to me!

Mommy I hate dis hat!!!

Couldn't get Lola out of the trundle!!!

And a new pic of their baby sister!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww what a sweet friend you have, it was so nice of her to do this for Leo.
He looks SO cute, and so small. You look great too. :love2: Wish your boy a
very happy birthday from me please and give him a big kiss on the cheek! :love2:

ps: new baby looks precious!!! :love5:

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Evelyn! He's such a good boy!

LS, he weighs almost 5lbs already!! He's getting a little pudgy, I need to cut down his food now that puppy days are over! I will be sure to give him smooches for you. Thanks for the compliment my friend, ur always so sweet!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Thanks Evelyn! He's such a good boy!

LS, he weighs almost 5lbs already!! He's getting a little pudgy, I need to cut down his food now that puppy days are over! I will be sure to give him smooches for you. Thanks for the compliment my friend, ur always so sweet!!

5 pounds is still small, you should see my Chizilla over here, Chanelka is 8.5 plus
fluffy and long, she makes Bella look like a mouse. She could easily weigh 10
pounds if I didn't watch how much she eats, her frame could hold it no problem.
I'm glad she's healthy & strong, but she sure does shock people when they find
out she's a Chi. I forgot to tell you I like that picture of Lola, she looks so bright
eyed and healthy. Also I replied to you in your deposit thread, don't think you
saw it, it's nothing urgent, just thought I'd tell you.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5 pounds is still small, you should see my Chizilla over here, Chanelka is 8.5 plus
fluffy and long, she makes Bella look like a mouse. She could easily weigh 10
pounds if I didn't watch how much she eats, her frame could hold it no problem.
I'm glad she's healthy & strong, but she sure does shock people when they find
out she's a Chi. I forgot to tell you I like that picture of Lola, she looks so bright
eyed and healthy. Also I replied to you in your deposit thread, don't think you
saw it, it's nothing urgent, just thought I'd tell you.
Oh I'm sorry, I must have missed it somehow, will read it now!
Mojo is a chizilla too at 8 pounds!!
Lola never goes to small dog playgroup, she hates people, dogs, hardwood floors, all of those are there!! Lol. But she had to come for her brothers bday! I loved that trundle looking thing tho, not sure if its by tiger dreams or pet flys? Either way, she wouldn't get out of it! She's my special girl!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I like the Pet Flys ones, they are like the Tiger Dreamz but with a strap, it's
brilliant. Tell Lola it's ok, she doesn't have to love everyone, big kiss for her too.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh and while I'm at it, BIG kiss for Mojo too! ...the biggest kiss of them all...since there is more of him to kiss, lol. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh and while I'm at it, BIG kiss for Mojo too! ...the biggest kiss of them all...since there is more of him to kiss, lol. ;)
Haha, ur so funny!! I hope my friend got some shots of mojo I can post bc I didn't manage to get any of him!! There were so many doggies!! Kisses to your beautiful pack too!! ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I don't pass on kisses, I refuse. So if you want to kiss my little monkeys, you'll have to get your booty over here and do it yourself! :peacewink:

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Aw what a lucky birthday boy! Seeing a hint of your friend's shop behind you and Leo makes me want to shop! It looks like a really cute store.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww!!! How cute!! Look at him with the BD hat on!!! So sweet! Lola looks very comfy!! She had the right idea! And you are gorgeous! Looks like a wonderful party! :)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Happy Birthday Leo, even though it's a little early! You can't get too many birthday wishes!

That was awfully nice of your friend! looks like it was a great party!

Congrats on the new baby - she's gorgeous, just like her human mommy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts