Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leo and I decided to go to Cincinnati together for the weekend, making it our first road trip! I was nervous and first since he hasn't traveled that far since the day we picked him up. I wanted to share a couple of our photos from the drive there! Oh and my friend has a papillon mix, Mollie, who Leo is in love with!! I will have to post pics of the two of them later today!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Mommy and Leo

Here we go!

And I think I'm starting to get sleepy...

This traveling thing sure is exhausting!

Being a good boy while we take a quick stop!

Finally, a comfy spot!! Life is good!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!!! Leo is having a blast! We r at a wine tasting as we speak where dogs are allowed!! The car seat is by animals matter, it's called a L. A. Rider. I have 3 different carseats (k&h, snoozer, and la rider), this one is by far my favorite and the most comfortable. ;)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I love the last one. I actually let out an audible 'aw'. I love those car seats for dogs, look so cool and comfy...I like the idea of them better than a crate or something. Lovely pics - you're almost as beautiful as Leo.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Leo (and I) is having a blast on our trip! Wanted to share some more pics!

Exploring the outside!

Leo and Molly playing!

Bff's for life!!

Leo and mommy time!! Giving kisses to our friends on CP!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
He looks SO handsome with his blue harness and rock star collar. That ear fringe still gets me every time!!!! LOVING IT. Also loving your sunglasses! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww!!!!! isnt he sucha cutie boy! :D that is great, i just love goin out with the pups in the car :D cant wait to get more time to get out more and take some fun pics hehe :) loved the shots!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Zorana, you gorgeous thing you! :p Love your beautiful photos. Leo is too cute
for words. His bff is super adorable too. What size buddy belt does Leo wear?

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zorana, you gorgeous thing you! :p Love your beautiful photos. Leo is too cute
for words. His bff is super adorable too. What size buddy belt does Leo wear?
You always make me blush ;)
We just got home, thank god! But Leo did great for his first trip, he had tons of socialization opportunities like outdoor restaurants, stores, even wine tasting!! His buddy belt is a size 2. I think it fits a 10-12" chest. They make a size 1 too, I think. Kisses!!! Mwa!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He looks SO handsome with his blue harness and rock star collar. That ear fringe still gets me every time!!!! LOVING IT. Also loving your sunglasses! :)
Thank you!! Ur always so sweet!! I received another collar I ordered off etsy from a seller called greenbelts, I think u would love her stuff and she's reasonably priced too! Will post pics soon. Glad u like the sunglasses, I wasn't sure if they were cute or not?? The ear fringe is getting longer by the day!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awwww!!!!! isnt he sucha cutie boy! :D that is great, i just love goin out with the pups in the car :D cant wait to get more time to get out more and take some fun pics hehe :) loved the shots!
Thanks!! I love taking them out too!! Post pics soon so I can see ur beautiful babies!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts