Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leo got a few packages in today and we went shopping in Chicago yesterday so he can fill up his drawer in the doggy closet! Just wanted to share!

Leopard fleece from etsy

Wooflink tank

Pink polka dog Mohawk hoodie

Tails in the city crown hoodie

Toru love hoodie (kinda big)

Wooflink devil hoodie

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Wow, where in the world did you get those clothes? Especially the etsy seller- what's her name? Toby must have one immediately. So precious.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, where in the world did you get those clothes? Especially the etsy seller- what's her name? Toby must have one immediately. So precious.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
I'm glad u like them! I do too! The wooflink, crown hoodie, and pink polka dog I bought at that boutique in Chicago called tails in the city, but you can find it at online boutiques too if u google it (funnyfur and doggie couture shop should have them). The etsy hoodie is from a shop called petitdogapparel, if you contact her, just give her your dogs measurements and she can make one custom. I just wish Leo's was a tad longer but it fits! ;)

Oh and the black hoodie is by toru dog company, they make really cute tees and hoodies but the tees never fit my crew right, only the hoodies. And they donate a percent of their profits to organizations!!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I have to admit it was how cute your dog clothes are that made me start thinking clothes for Lady. Her first hoodie is on the way. Hope she will like wearing it since she is new to the clothes idea. She wore her little cheerleader outfit for the game this weekend but had enough of it after awhile! Love your pics above on little Leo!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have to admit it was how cute your dog clothes are that made me start thinking clothes for Lady. Her first hoodie is on the way. Hope she will like wearing it since she is new to the clothes idea. She wore her little cheerleader outfit for the game this weekend but had enough of it after awhile! Love your pics above on little Leo!
Awh thanks!! She may not like it at first, just be patient bc it will get better. Leo doesn't like wearing hoodies at all! He doesn't mind tank tops but his mood definitely changes once he's got a sweatshirt on, lol. But tough, he doing to learn to like it!! Post pics when it comes in!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, I love Leo, he is such a cutie pie :) . And all his new clothes are so cute !!! My favoite is the crown hoodie, i love it so much, i looked it up and now i want the one just like it but pink w/ silver crowns for Latte . lol

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Sorry, I wasnt looking at the clothes....too entranced by his gorgeous little face!!LOL:D
Sable long haired Chi's are my absolute favourite..:)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aww, I love Leo, he is such a cutie pie :) . And all his new clothes are so cute !!! My favoite is the crown hoodie, i love it so much, i looked it up and now i want the one just like it but pink w/ silver crowns for Latte . lol
Lola has the pink one and mojo has the black, so of course Leo has to match too, right???

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry, I wasnt looking at the clothes....too entranced by his gorgeous little face!!LOL:D
Sable long haired Chi's are my absolute favourite..:)
Awh thank you! Is that ur baby in ur profile pic? So beautiful! I love the black masked sables too!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts