Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics, finally! I bravely took all three of them for a walk at the same time this evening, and snapped a few pics of Leo wearing his lovely new harness. It really looks brand new and fits him perfectly.
Leo says thank you Therese! I think he looks very cute in it :)

Sooo difficult to get him to hold still!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is too cute!
The harness really suits him too. x
Thank you Terri!

Cuteness overload!!!
So glad you are enjoying the harnesses :D
Thank you, we are very much. Its being a little bit abused by Miley though, she had to be scolded for dragging him around by the d rings on the back, apparently she thinks theyre little chi size handles for dragging little brothers around!

I am just noticing in these pics compared to my siggy how much his coat has changed in the month we have had him! He has lost all black on his face.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh my goodness, how cute is he. :D I love that color too, so nice! He looks absolutely adorable in it, Katy. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He is SO precious! :love7: He looks awesome in his little harness! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aww hes so widdle!!
Just a wee baby:)

Oh my goodness, how cute is he. :D I love that color too, so nice! He looks absolutely adorable in it, Katy. :)
Thank you! I think the blue really suits him too.

He looks so handsome. That blue is a good color on him.
Thanks! I think he pulls it off pretty well, and he doesnt seem to mind wearing it.

he's handsome boy...:).
Thank you!

He is SO precious! :love7: He looks awesome in his little harness! :)
Thanks so much T! Did you get a chi people stalker? Where have your avatar and siggy gone?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Aww Leo you little sweetie we have harbes issues here with stuff not fitting and yell miley pee off dragging you around poor buddy

His coat has really changed I think he'll end up dark red

1 - 18 of 18 Posts