Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not much of a poster though I love looking at all the gorgeous chi photos. But I was so proud of Cha Chi and me for finally getting his Muttluks on! And just in time...it's been super cold this weekend plus we've had an inch or so of snow that's frozen up. Here's my little guy...

He didn't much like walking in the boots, did that wonky flailing about. LOL

Here's a shot of Chach in his stylish sweater that he wears on less chilly days.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
so cute!!!!!! i wanna do this this to mine when hes allowed to go out :p is there a certain time they can be out in the cold for with jackets?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Ah, chis and snow . . . almost made for eachother. lol I love his parka my girls have purple one's very similar to that.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Cute pictures!
did he eventually get used to his boots?we tried some on carrera in the store and she walked funny in them, like a duck, wondering if maybe it just takes a couple times of wearing? let me know how it went for you

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cha Chi's been wearing them just about every time he goes outdoors. I'm being persistent, hoping to make getting dressed a regular habit for both of us. He still walks funny sometimes, but considering he wouldn't budge the first time he wore them, I think he's adjusting quite well.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Wow that's alot of snow. 'm glad you ahve booties for him. He looks so stunning in them.

I

·
0 Posts
aww bless

I got chico some boots, and all he does is flip hiw paws round in circles when He has them on, it's funny.

Lovely photos

1 - 12 of 12 Posts