Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this may not be a super cute photo or anything but here's why I'm showing you this. I was on the couch and Cooper was on the floor, laying on the old comforter I keep around for us to snuggle in. I noticed he was asleep, so I got up off the couch very quietly and I tippy-toed into the office and got the camera. I went back out to the couch, sat down, turned on the camera, forgetting about the little "boop-boop" noise it makes when it starts up. Then I aimed the camera and took three photos (with flash) ... he didn't wake up once.

Not that him snoozing through the entire process isn't shocking enough BUT... after I turned off the camera and was sitting back, a bit proud of myself, I saw the blanket moving and OmaKitty came out from under Cooper and the blanket and just stared at me.

THAT is shocking. I didn't get a picture of that because when Oma moved, so did Cooper. :(

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm... I didn't hear any ticking devices. I should probably go check since he climbed back in there after it was all over and went back to sleep.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
He looks so innocent...who would believe he was in the midst of trying to smother Omakitty LOL

Cooper is such a lovely color...he looks so comfy on his comforter.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fizzys mum said:
I just love 'cooper' he is so special :)
He thinks he's special too. :D

I don't think he was trying to smother OmaKitty ... unless that's his new tactic to getting her to like him. :scratch:

"Love me or else!!"

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
luv4mygirls said:
"Love me or else!!"

honey, haven't you ever heard of fatal attraction???? be lucky oma doesn't have a pet rabbit!

if i can't have you NO ONE CAN!!!!!!!!!
LOL it's so sad to watch Cooper with OmaKitty... he loves her SOOOO much and she couldn't give a rat's rear-end. Every morning, he runs up to her and I can almost hear him saying "Good morning, OmaKitty!"

And I can almost hear her saying "Go to h-e-l-l, Cooper."

Poor little Cooper. :(

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
LOL it's so sad to watch Cooper with OmaKitty... he loves her SOOOO much and she couldn't give a rat's rear-end. Every morning, he runs up to her and I can almost hear him saying "Good morning, OmaKitty!"

And I can almost hear her saying "Go to h-e-l-l, Cooper."

Poor little Cooper. :(
That is pretty sad. He's like a dorky little kid, isn't he? I hope he never figures out that OmaKitty hates him. THAT would really be sad. :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts