Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CJ came home from the grandparents today full of energy and it was getting close to bed time and Daisy was full of energy too. So I decided lets go for a walk. Little did I know we would also have to stalkers with us, lol.

Hope you like the pictures.

My son petting Daisy and telling her what a good doggie she is.

Looking around

Daisy running trying to catch up to CJ.

We were on a dead end road so thats why CJ is ahead of me. Usually hes right beside me. Daisy thinks Mommy is going to run with her, um... no, to catch up with CJ.

And here are our two stalkers.

James

Hercules

I'm picking up cat harnesses for them next week and see if they'll walk on them. They follow my son everywhere. Hercules will even get in the car and want to go for car rides.​

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww, my favorites...puppies and kids! :love2: Looks like a nice walk. Love the harness! :coolwink:
Are these the two kitties that live outside? Are they your cats or you are just
feeding feral cats? I ask because I remember you mentioning something about
3 cats living at home and 2 outdoors. Right?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are our two cats that live outside, well outside during the day and in the garage during the night, with their cat beds, litter, food, and water.

I actually found some pink rubber ducky fabric in my fabric drawers, so I'm thinking about doing a drawing on here for the blue one, but because of shipping prices it would have to be in the US only. I dont know if I'm allowed to do something like that though.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Love all the furbabies. :) Interesting that your cat likes car rides. All the cats I've ever had hate cars.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love all the furbabies. :) Interesting that your cat likes car rides. All the cats I've ever had hate cars.
I know. Most cats see a car door and run high tail. Hercules is the first cat I have had that got into the car and sat down in my sons lap. We actually havent drove with Hercules in the car yet, but whenever we're about to leave some where he jumps in, especially if my son calls for him.

I call Hercules and James our Double Troubles and Hercules nick name is mini pathner.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
cute pics...love the harness...seeing the cats following along is too funny....looking forward to seeing pics of all of them walking together !

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Cute pics! My cats will walk on a harness but I think that only because they are indoor cats and it's the only way they get to go out so of course they allow it lol...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Usually I put them in the garage so they dont follow but I never thought they would follow the whole walk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts