1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're not even a real chihuahua

aint I clever I killed it hehe

mummy look pay attention to me!!!

edit: anyone who has the TY chihuahua beanie baby post a pic of ur chi with it :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
stitch has the most adorable innocent little face, he has an "i didn't do anything wrong mommy" face

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Oh I am so in love :love5: with Stitch he is just the cutest little thing. Can I have him pretty please with sugar on top JK I know that you must be very proud of him. I love looking at his pics :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey lets change the post, anyone who has the chihuahua beanie baby post a pic of ur chi with it :D this should be fun

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JJ Ivy's mum! said:
Sorry, I think I jumped the gun a bit adding the ones of Ivy yesterday:( . I just got a bit overexcited as I had photographed her with the same toy!! xxx
awwww thats ok I think it's cool that they all kill the chi beanie hehe, how old is Ivy? and where in london are you out of curiosity?

Sarah & Stitchy

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JJ Ivy's mum! said:
:wave: Hi, Ivy is 13 weeks old and extremely mischevious!! I live in south east London. :wave:
Stitch was 11 weeks today :) and I think everyone can guess from the pics what a naughty little poser he is already, Just outside london here in Surrey :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts