Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we were at the dog park last weekend, a friend gave Madi a treat (with our permission) that she LOVED. Haven't seen that friend from the park since then (boo) but Madi loved the treat so much we've been trying to find it in town, with no luck. So, Tim suggested taking some pictures here and seeing if anyone knows what it is :)

So, without further adieu...

and for size comparision...

if anyone has any idea...let me know!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
is it petsmart or petco that has bulk treats?? maybe both.... could it be from one of those bins at the stores?? seems I have seen small treat in those bins.... I look closer next time I am there.... hope you find the name of the treat!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
detective work here.....lol
where does your friend live?
what pet shops are close to her??
does she have cats?
did she have a bunch of those treats or just a few?
does she do any online shopping??

maybe we can figure it out......lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow no clue at all. I've never seen that shape for a dog treat before. Good luck finding out!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Welp, I think I've got it. ;)

With this in mind (and with time to kill) I wandered around my favorite local mini pet mart on Saturday. I went through all their packaged treats and didn't have any luck and was about to give up when.... I walked through their harnesses and leashes and found 2 big bins labeled "FROMM BULK SNACKS". They looked JUST like this, and were very light and airy like. I'm fairly positive that's what your treat is. :) I couldn't find a specific name of the treat, but they were by FROMM for sure!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welp, I think I've got it. ;)

With this in mind (and with time to kill) I wandered around my favorite local mini pet mart on Saturday. I went through all their packaged treats and didn't have any luck and was about to give up when.... I walked through their harnesses and leashes and found 2 big bins labeled "FROMM BULK SNACKS". They looked JUST like this, and were very light and airy like. I'm fairly positive that's what your treat is. :) I couldn't find a specific name of the treat, but they were by FROMM for sure!
YOU ARE OUR HERO! I Found the local FROMM dealer today and you are totally right! THey are the cranberry and liver flavored ones...she is one happy Madi-dog!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts