Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your biggest fear??

I am terrified of heights and of drowning. I think suffocation would be the worst way to go :?

I hate Maggots and cockroaches, anything else I am ok with, even snakes :)

Moddies can one of you sticky this pwease :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Worst fear. hmmmm

I think my worst fear would be dying alone.

I have a fear of bridges... Especially in a car... I used to live in Protland OR and up there there is a lot of bridges. Basically anywhere you go you have to cross some kind of bridge... I used to roll down all the windows and unpuckle the seat belt before crossing a bridge... I would also make Amanda undo her seat belt.. I was afraid I would go over the side and end up in the water and have no way to get out of the car...

I also have a fear of heights.. Like really tall buildings...

I'm claustrophobic, I used to take the stairs in any building. Until one time I had hurt my ankle and was on crutches and had to go up to the 15th floor.. there was no way I could walk up the stairs so I had to take the elevator.... I still don't like them... I am afraid I will be stuck in on and not be able to get out...

I hate snakes and mice and rats(the wild ones) those things gives me the creeps... let a house mouse run in front of me and you will never get me to touch the floor again...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
yikes. i'm afraid of falling. not from high places, just falling. i watch the ground when i walk and i try to avoid walking anywhere in the dark. and i don't go on stepstools unless absolutely necessary, but if there is something i need in the cabinet that is on the top shelp and i can't reach i take the broom handle and knock it out of the cabinet and catch it, knowck on wood i never dropped anything on my head or toe. broke a few nails though :shock:

i'm afraid of bugs, all bugs spiders, ants ect. everything. the bigger the bug the bigger the reaction too.

i'm working on coming to the conclusion that i'm afraid of happiness, it's something me and my ex were working on together :? so i'm stumped on it cause i never thought about it on my own and it came to light during our relationship and now i have to finish the thought without him there to help guide me.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I am terrified of insects...that's because I am allergic to their venom...especially spiders and mosquitos.

I'm scared of how I'm going to die, would you consider that a fear?

I'm terrified of the possibility that my family would go through any kind of pain, I get so scared sometimes I can't go to bed.

I'm scared of the ocean, but love swimming in pools.

Last but not least I hate live fishes, the thought of one swimming and touching me terrifies me, that's a big reason I hate the ocean.

That's pretty much it...I love heights though, except when at the Grand Canyon, I could not summon the courage to look over the edge. But bungee jumping and all that is no problem.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I have a random phobia ..............and tht is people being sick! I can't stand it my body starts to shake i hyper-ventalate (sp) and I get so dizzy and sometimes faint. Im not sure why my body does it, it just does.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mmmm let's see ...........i 'm not afraid of insects or so ( i just don't like them crawling over my body :D )

my biggest fear is being trapped in a tube under water :? i don't know where it came from but i have nightmares about it .....that keep coming back .............

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Cherry Chihuahua said:
-cough-moths-cough-

Pretty lame eh? lol

Not lame at all! I am so afraid of moths too. When I see one or think of one I start to shiver and sometimes gag :lol: :roll:

I'm also very scared of fires (not campfires, but housefires or out of control fires :( )

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
My 2 biggest fear are spiders since I was bit by a Brown Recluse spider when I was 16. The poison ate a whole about 1.5 inches into my leg and a diameter the thickness of a pencil. I was on antibiotics for 2 months. My other fear is dying by drowning. I almost drowned when I was 6 and the thought of drowning and dying petrifies me to this day even though I'm a good swimmer.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last but not least I hate live fishes, the thought of one swimming and touching me terrifies me, that's a big reason I hate the ocean.
I dont hate the ocean but that is one of my fears I had forgot about :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
NoahFL said:
My 2 biggest fear are spiders since I was bit by a Brown Recluse spider when I was 16. The poison ate a whole about 1.5 inches into my leg and a diameter the thickness of a pencil. I was on antibiotics for 2 months. My other fear is dying by drowning. I almost drowned when I was 6 and the thought of drowning and dying petrifies me to this day even though I'm a good swimmer.
my mother was bit by a brown recluse 2 days ago! can you tell me more about yur bit??

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I am most afraid of hieghts...next would be of small spaces..claustrophobia. If I see someone on t.v. locked in a small space or drowning, it makes it hard for me to breathe :( I have to change the channel.
Also I am have a fear of failing at things in general and my biggest newest fear is of getting sick again and dying at a young age :(

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hmm, I get claustrophobia but only in big crowds of people, not in small rooms (weird, i know).

I also have a totally irrational fear of my house burning down, and of being burned to death - no idea why, never been anywhere near a house fire?? I am a bit of a packrat, keep a lot of stuff for memories, and I guess I'm scared of losing them.

That's about it! Oh and I'm scared of guns & other weapons. My fiance has a crossbow that I could barely bring myself to touch, it just freaks me out.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: I'm scared of being stabbed thanks to Psycho I think...and of deep parts of the ocean (I have Jaws to thank for that)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts