Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my weirdos like lettuce, whenever I make my salads for the week Bindi begs for the stems....when I am done I have lettuce all over the house cause she destroys them then comes back for more. Keeps her busy while I am in the kitchen. Lately Kemo who never wants the lettuce is getting on the bandwagon. I thought if I gave her the stem end instead she may stay busy longer....it worked. Here are some pics :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
They really are a couple of weirdos. :lol: Lily will grab a piece of lettuce out of my salad (I let her smell everything before I eat it) but only to lick off the blue cheese dressing.

Lettuce has to be good for them, right? And a good way to use up the tough outer leaves. Or do they demand the hearts of romaine? :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the great pics!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lol my 2 love lettuce too but they just shread it all up - I haver discovered aswell that they lovw water melon :lol:

vic Kemo and Bindi are beautiful :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chimom said:
That is too cute! Do they actually eat any of it, or just have a good time shredding it all up? LOL
yes they eat it and shred... :roll:

Rach they arent fussy about what "leaves" they get LOL --lily isnt dumb she gets the "good stuff" huh?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
luv4mygirls said:
aw! have you given them other veggies?
oh yeah zucchini, grn beans, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, fruit etc etc they are pretty good with most of it :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts