Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You just made my night!!! I've been missing your babies for like a week now. Chancey looks so much better and back to his adorable self. Thanks for posting them. They are all just so precious. Is his weight what it was before surgery??? He looks a bit thinner, just wondered if he'd lost a lot during that mess.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the sweet comments on my babies. :)

Robin, yeah, Chance has lost a bit of weight since his surgery. He's starting to get it back finally. He's such a little fella' though, he always looks small like that. About the only place I could tell was in his tummy. It looked kinda sunk in. But he is finally back to himself, and is eating great again. :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Aw T ~ thank you so much for posting pics of your sweet babies. I am glad that Chance is doing better. He looks like he has is personality back. I just love your lot, they are so sweet and small and cute....not enough adjectives to describe them!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Lysa and Moni! :) I'm so happy to see Chance back to being his silly shy self. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all so much for the kind comments! :)

Your little babies are so precious. I am so happy to see Chance have his spunk back. Are him and Lexi related at all?
Thank you Traci! Chance is doing so much better now. :)

No relation between them, but they could be twins, couldn't they!?! :lol:

They are sooo tiny and sweet, I love their little faces and heads!
Thank you! One of the sweetest things about the tinies is they keep the puppy look forever. :)

i have that bunny! unfortunately they start to ignore the pink bunny when they get more toys :( hehe. adorable!
We have soooooooooooo many toys, but Lexie loves the bunny. She has a few favorites out of all of them. Her first choice would be her ball. :) But she loves the tiny toys that are lightweight that she can sling around.

ah man.... can I have one.....please??? I sooooo want my new girly to look like one of your babies xxx
Thank you Julie! :) You are so sweet! What a very nice and kind thing to say! :) xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh they are sooo cute!!! Of course I am partial to fawn chis :) How big is little Chance? They are both adorable!!!
Thank you! :) I love fawns as well! It's such a beautiful classic color!

They are both about the same size, but Chance has a wider head than Lexie, and his chest is a little bigger. Lexie's bone structure is a bit more fine than his is too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts