Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these today of L & C playing. They have a very close bond with each other. :love7:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, they are like little twins. Their resemblance to each other blows my mind. I swear they look like siblings. When you got them, it was at different times? Did you realize how alike they looked? It just kills me T. They are gorgeous and I love them dearly!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Teresa, the 1st & 3rd pics are my favorite!! What little lovers they are. So sweet!:)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh T they are just darling!! I've been kinda out of touch lately - have you posted any pics of Jade lately? We need some shots of all four together!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awww! How cute are they :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all so much! :D My little babies are the loves of my life. They bring such love and joy to my whole family. :love7:

Robin, I got Chance when Lexie was 6 months old. They do look very much alike don't they!?! Everyone always asks if they are siblings. Chance was a fawn color as a baby, but his undercoat was blue/light black. We weren't sure if he would lose that, or it would come through. Eventually the black color faded out, and he became a deep red fawn, which I love! :D

Ann, I noticed you haven't been around much. We miss seeing you and your fur-kids. I hope all is well. I did read that you had been working a lot. I hope things settle for you soon. :) I posted pics of Jade yesterday too. I have tried getting them all together for pics, but they are never all 4 in one spot at once. :lol:

Pam, what a super sweet compliment, thank you so much! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts