Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tracy, thanks so much for the heads up on the Kwigy-Bo sale. These hoodies are awesome! Very nice quality, and they look so cute on them! :)

Did you get your's yet, Tracy? You may still be on vacation. Can't wait to see Brody in his. :D

Mr. Weenie was in our yard barking at them. Chance barks back, but Lexie is scared to death of him.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all! :)

JayR, I love to find matching things for them. It just looks so cute!! And at $2 a piece during that sale, you can't go wrong, and free shipping. I have seen that hoodie on some sites for near $30. I just wish I would have got to the sale before so much was sold out.

And thank you again Tracy for the heads up! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you ladies! :)

Mine aren't super crazy about clothes either. About the only time they have to wear clothes is when it's cold outside. :) Otherwise they prefer to be naked. :D

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
How cute, I love the last pic of Chance. I can tell he saw something out there to bark at lol!!!! Their like "let me go, let me go"

Lori

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Teresa they both are adorable in their little hoodies. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you ladies! I get so excited when we get something new. :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
T - I had my kwigy-bo package waiting when I got home! We got that same Bark hoody alone with several sweaters and a couple t-shirts and the little fleece jacket in black and orange. Brody gets chilly in the winter so he will appreciate that! And you're right... they are such nice quality and so well made! You just can't beat $2.00 a piece with free shipping. I'm glad I found the sale and that you got some stuff!!! :) Neat!!!

Your kids like beautiful in their new kwigy-bo hoodies!!!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all! :)

T - I had my kwigy-bo package waiting when I got home! We got that same Bark hoody alone with several sweaters and a couple t-shirts and the little fleece jacket in black and orange. Brody gets chilly in the winter so he will appreciate that! And you're right... they are such nice quality and so well made! You just can't beat $2.00 a piece with free shipping. I'm glad I found the sale and that you got some stuff!!! :) Neat!!!

Your kids like beautiful in their new kwigy-bo hoodies!!!

Brodysmom
I tried to get some more stuff, but I waited to long to place my order, and everything was either sold out, or out of our size. :( I was happy to get the matching hoodies though, and I love the quality. :)

I can't wait to see Brody in his new clothes. I know he'll look like a doll in all of them!

Yeah, when it gets cold, there is just no way they can go outside without some protection. The little short coats get so cold, so fast.

I am still amazed that they were only $2 with free shipping! Now that's a deal (steal). :D

They are very sweet together ! are they related ?
Thank you! No, they are from different breeders, but they could be twins, couldn't they. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts