Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much Max & Daizy for all of the wonderful SB gifts. We love everything! So many wonderful surprises. :) We had so much fun with our fabulous box of awesome gifts! Thank you for the items for me as well. That was so thoughtful of you! Kisses & Hugs. :daisy:

Look at all of the goodies!

Me so handchum in my new hat!

My Mama findz dis face so irresistible!

I gunna eatz dis string. Num num!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't I wook cute in my hat and dwess!

Dis me cwose up. :)

Dis wittle pink hoodie will keep me bery warm!

I WUV balls!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who is dis Mommy???

I better smell his wegz.

I kinda shy.

I tink he is my fwiend Mommy! I gunna snuggle him.

·
Registered
774 Posts
i see you got your sb stuff. hope everything fits. i just fell for those hats.daizy picked out the balls. she likes them cause she can carry them around. hope you liked your presents the guys sent you as well. they said i had to make you a nice tote bag for all your goodies.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Love those hat models..SB did very well ! As always very nice photos of the adorable chi-wees.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
LOL those hats are hilarious!!! Max looks like a chi grandad ha ha ha.. they're so funny and very cute!!

Well done SB!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all! The SB package was such a day brightener. We had so much fun trying things on and playing. The whole family was oooooing and ahhhhing over those hats! Such an awesome job done by our SB, Max & Daizy. :)

i see you got your sb stuff. hope everything fits. i just fell for those hats.daizy picked out the balls. she likes them cause she can carry them around. hope you liked your presents the guys sent you as well. they said i had to make you a nice tote bag for all your goodies.
Everything is perfect! Thank you so very much! We had a blast with everything in the package. The hats are just as adorable as it gets. So cute! Tell Daizy thank you for picking out the balls. Lexie is a major ball fan.

I love the items for me! So very thoughtful. The tote is beautiful! You did an awesome job!

Thanks again! :)

LOL those hats are hilarious!!! Max looks like a chi grandad ha ha ha.. they're so funny and very cute!!

Well done SB!
:lol: :lol: :lol: This made me laugh out loud! He just needs a set of suspenders now. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those gifts are precious!!! Max and Daisy did a wonderful job!! Everything is tooooo cute!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts